roger24 is offline Banned

Smile re-using needles

back when i did my last cycle in colloge, about 8 years ago, a friend of mine, who has since went into the militairy, would always reuse his needles, i remember him using the same needle to inject himself 20 plus times. he always said that after 20 times, it starts to get to dull to keep on injecting, so he would only use 1 or 2 needles for his whole 10-12 week cycle. he would always say that if it was only u using the needle that it was ok to reuse it. what do you guys think about this.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i think that guy has a lot of freakin scar tissue and i also think he's a jackass!

you're just askin for an abcess if you do that. i think this was your idea anyways not one of your friends. you just didn't want to feel dumb asking it yourself

Exclamation

hmmmm what's this another post about it by you?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...44#post1851944

cmon bro get real...pins are cheap wtf are you thinking?!

nixonc is offline Junior Member
    is he f8king mad.. don't even bother there cheap enough and go blunt after the first shot... use one for drawing the stuff out of the amp and a fresh one every time for your ass or where ever not worth the risk

i know not to reuse the same needle, i was jist wondering, because my freind always used to do to, his name is john seable,and he is huge, bigger then i will ever be, lol.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    No offense, but I thinkyour buddy is a retard. That is the number one most common sense thing in the world about AAS... heck, even crack addicts try to avoid re-using needles! And besides that, they are SO cheap...

WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    i know not to reuse the same needle, i was jist wondering, because my freind always used to do to, his name is john seable,and he is huge, bigger then i will ever be, lol.
    wow! if you were my friend and posted my name on an open board saying i did steroids to everyone i would on you and beat the shiat out of you..wtf??

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    dumb idea!you get an infection u will pay huge! not worth it. needeles are cheap . buck up the loot and buy some

so exactly how cheap are they, like how much money would it cost for 50 syringes with needles, or 100 syringes with needles, thanks for the info.

go to www.getpinz.com box of 100 is DIRT cheap... but they are STERILE!!

nixonc is offline Junior Member
    reaseach.... not hard to look... know one can tell you on this board im afraid...

flabby wussy, you wont have to worry about that because you will never be my friend, i think your name says it all, wussy.i should on you just for the heck of it, or else wait till you die from steroids , or get the death sentance for killing someone with all of that roid rage , then i will on your grave.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    flabby wussy, you wont have to worry about that because you will never be my friend, i think your name says it all, wussy.i should on you just for the heck of it, or else wait till you die from steroids , or get the death sentance for killing someone with all of that roid rage , then i will on your grave.
    great way to make new contacts and allies. stop flaming before you get banned. fwussy is rt, you should never post a name on a board it is just common sense

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    why would you wan't to use the same pin over and over again it make's no sense there so ****ing cheap

Hey newbie...

Entirely uncalled for

he is trying to help you out. Some people on this board are a littl emore flamboyant than others but if you want the help of more experienced users, this is so not the way to get it.

sorry f-wussy, i gotta calm down, and yes your right, i wont ever post names on the board, sorry.

sorry f-wussy, i gotta calm down, and yes your right, i wont ever post names on the board, sorry.

That's the spirit...

thanks guys for lookin out, and roger that's me in the avatar lets see your pics? aren't you going to do steroids too? isn't that why you're here? i don't even have to say much because basically you just owned yourself.

but i do accept your apology.lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely NO FLAMING ON THIS BOARD, and all I have to say is 50 needles cost less than 20 dollars!!!! NEVER EVER USE THE SAME NEEDLE MORE THAN ONCE. This pic will sum it up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails re-using needles-needle%5B1%5D.jpg  

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    if your worried about having them shipped to your house just walk into a Duane Reade or whatever drug stores you have by you. I picked up 50 yesterday for like $18.00

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Definitely NO FLAMING ON THIS BOARD, and all I have to say is 50 needles cost less than 20 dollars!!!! NEVER EVER USE THE SAME NEEDLE MORE THAN ONCE. This pic will sum it up

perfectly put!

Quote Originally Posted by FireBush
    if your worried about having them shipped to your house just walk into a Duane Reade or whatever drug stores you have by you. I picked up 50 yesterday for like $18.00
    True... Wallgreens sells them also, sometimes they look at you funny if your a big dude, but I got 24 sticks 25 G x 1 1/2 for like 10 bucks...
    Just remeber, its none of their business. you have every right to buy syringes for whatever reason...

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    True... Wallgreens sells them also, sometimes they look at you funny if your a big dude, but I got 24 sticks 25 G x 1 1/2 for like 10 bucks...
    Just remeber, its none of their business. you have every right to buy syringes for whatever reason...
    exactly. if they ask you what you want them for tell them its none of their business...no need to explain yourself...customer is always right

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i have not read any responses.... but what do i think...i hope everyone thinks your friend is a moron who seriously seems to be tryting to have horrible things happen to him. i have never heard of such idiocy, the same needle twenty plus times, wtf.

yep, i know what you mean nomore1324, i dont think he reuses his needles anymore, next time i see him i will have to remember to tell him never to reuse needles. anyway thanks for all of the help guys.

Froggy is offline Member
    Don't reuse needles...If you are injecting in your bathroom...do you have any idea what comes out of your toilet when you flush it...the only sterile usage is the first one...all others have baggage...

Don't forget to close the lid when you flush...

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm

WOW, great pics on the used needles. I personally don’t plan on ever using the same needle twice even if it’s just to draw and then shoot, but I have read many posts like this since I have joined ARR. I just purchased 100 23gauge syringes with needles for less than 25.00 on the web. They were delivered in a plain package right to my door and shipping was free. If he can’t afford 25.00 for pins, he can’t afford to juice. How is he going to afford the gear, PCT, all the protein, the food and the vitamins/supplements?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yeah i just purchased 150 needles and 50 sringes from getpenz.com with priorty shipping and all that it was only 39 bucks pretty cheap.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    i got 100 syringes with pins for like 16 bucks from walgreens. haha...think they made a mistake.

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    I get all mine for free. YUP FREE everything I need FREE.

The Nurses at the clinic are even ordering me 1 1/2 23g in.

DID say FREE yet lol

sorry couldnt resist.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i think that guy has a lot of freakin scar tissue and i also think he's a jackass!

you're just askin for an abcess if you do that. i think this was your idea anyways not one of your friends. you just didn't want to feel dumb asking it yourself
    nooo shit bro. take his advice,,lol....!!!

coaltrain is offline New Member
    don't ever reuse needles their to cheap, and totally legal.to minny reasons not to and not one good reason why you ever shod..

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    hmmmm what's this another post about it by you?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...44#post1851944

nice.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i havent been on this board long but this has to be like the 10th thread about reusing needles

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    thats crazy
    use once then u throw it out

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i use a straw to inject..you just have to jab it in as fast as you can and pour the amp into the straw......but clean up is a biatch afterwards.

Thread Information