bigger is offline Senior Member

clen is is only for the weak!!!!

ok this is how it is, im at my 3 day of using clen and i have alreay gone up to 120mcg. i feel nothing, not even a shiver.

is there anything ive forgotten about?, is it best to take it on a emty ....?

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    IF you are taking superclen, you may need to up the doses..
    I didnt feel so much until i started with 200mcg but i didnt feel so much when i used that either..

its from ARR. superclen??

is it ???bump...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Is yours from AR Bigger?
    If its good to go...
    I dont get the shakes till like 160
    If you looking for shakes but it up,But you dont have to see sides for it to work

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    did u check ur temp,bp cuz im pretty sure that u some people dont get the shakes

ok thx bros, but i feel the cramps, but nothning else, but i sure hopes it work . yes i got mine from arr. m rat thinks it taste pritty good.

peace
    -bigger

oh, one more thing can i take like 2 sqirts at the same time like bump it up 40mcg every time instead of 20mcg, think its boring to wait 3-4 hours for the next.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont nesacerraly need to get the shakes..what you should have done is taken your body temp each day for a week leading up till you began using the clen ..all you need to do is raise your temp by 1 degree to get the full effect..as long as your body temp is up ,it's working....why would anyone want to get the shakes,its not a pleasent feeling..if you have ever used spiropent,then you would know what the shakes feel like

how mutch cal does clen burn /h

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    how mutch cal does clen burn /h
    do you have any idea how clen even works bro?

its a beta 2 agonist,that stimulates the CNS among other things,its primaraly used for asthma patience but not approved in the U.S because of its long 1/2 life (34-36hrs)its not considered safe..it raises your body temp while at the same time increasing your resting heart rate and speeding up your metabolism by 5-10%...thus burning bf for fuel.its not a miracle drug.you still need to do your cardio and keep a clean diet..in my opinion it shouldn't be used until you get your bf down to single digits and need that something extra to get you leaner.

i just ck'd out your profile bro...you shouldn't even be using anything if i read that correctly...you have only been training for 6 months? is that correct..thats not even long enough to research the things you have taken

oh, one more thing can i take like 2 sqirts at the same time like bump it up 40mcg every time instead of 20mcg, think its boring to wait 3-4 hours for the next.
    theres no need to split your dose up because of the long 1/2 life..take full dose in the AM.

thx bro... thx im at single digtit bf, 5,4% when i messured it 2 weeks ago, im running clen at same time my pct, i heard i was good to keep your gains and harden up my mussle abit... sure im doing my cardigo, otherwise i dont think my bf should be that low.. my profile is old and rusty havent change it yet i have been working out for 3 years, on and of 1 year for real.. and hey, i dont wanna wait untill i get old and ugly to have a nice bodey, chicks dont like that... i want my chick lean and tight. no oldies here...
    peace

the body is capable of so much.......... but preformance drugs rock

thx bro... thx im at single digtit bf, 5,4% when i messured it 2 weeks ago, im running clen at same time my pct, i heard i was good to keep your gains and harden up my mussle abit... sure im doing my cardigo, otherwise i dont think my bf should be that low.. my profile is old and rusty havent change it yet i have been working out for 3 years, on and of 1 year for real.. and hey, i dont wanna wait untill i get old and ugly to have a nice bodey, chicks dont like that... i want my chick lean and tight. no oldies here...
    peace
    you joined april 2005,your profile isnt that old..your at 5% bf?? and were at 12? 6weeks ago?? what am i missing here

nevermind,i see you just changed your info...you can be anything you want now i guess....i'm done

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    ok this is how it is, im at my 3 day of using clen and i have alreay gone up to 120mcg. i feel nothing, not even a shiver.

is there anything ive forgotten about?, is it best to take it on a emty ....?
    Just because your not experiencing side effects doesn't mean its not working. Take after waking on an empty stomach. Clen can mess with your heart so i would use the phrase "clen is for the weak" wisely.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Just because your not experiencing side effects doesn't mean its not working. Take after waking on an empty stomach. Clen can mess with your heart so i would use the phrase "clen is for the weak" wisely.
    I agree. I was on it at 100mcg on the fifth day and my resting heart rate was 120bpms and i was shaking like a whore in church!! F8ck that, I wont use it again. There are much safer ways to drop bf IMO

sorry it didnt workout for u but my friend tried and didnt get ne sides wierd
    diff people have diff reactions to diff drugs

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    nevermind,i see you just changed your info...you can be anything you want now i guess....i'm done

LMAO!

Big M is offline Associate Member
    just check your temprature! if itīs higher than normal itīs working just fine!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG

You would think that with a 4% bodyfat he would have no need for clen .

Thread Information