themainman is offline New Member

liposuction and steroids?

i was planning on getting liposution to get rid of my "love handels"
    and i was wondering if anyone has heard of any side effects that might complicate this type of surgery? should i get off befor surgery? i have heard that it helps with swelling and inflamation and can help recovery? if i need to stop how how soon should i start up? i am currently just doing 700 mg/ml X week of DECA -DURABOLIN and weigh 240 at 22% body fat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    With 700mgs/week of DECA ONLY, you're going to be needing more recovery in more places than you realize.

RESEARCH.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    In addition, you may wish to leave gear alone until you understand it, and try diet/cardio for many months on end to get rid of the love handles. Liposuction is NOT permanent, and if you continue to eat sh*tty and not exercise/cardio/etc. to address the goals you desire, you are going to be back to square root one pretty quickly, having wasted money for ABSolutely NOTHING.

~SC~

fanatic is offline Member
    Ive been wondering this myself actually. My dads a surgeon and he always says that the main reason people arent happy woth their liposculpture is becasue of poor nutrition post surgery. You see, the absolute best time to lose fat is within 6-8 weeks post lipo surgery. AT this time, many of the fat cells that were not removed are damaged, thus making them easier to decrease in size or possibl even kill- if killed, your body would just pass them naturally. I would think that anything that would increase protein synthesis and spead up your metabolism would help, from a fat loss standpoint, make your results much better. I know he was asking more about the direct recovering attributes of AAS, but I thought my theory was along the same lines and worth mentioning. When I asked my dad he, like most doctors, said that steroids are never a good idea, especially after undergoing surgery. I think he was just saying that though. lol

aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    i have heard that if you get down to low bf% after lipo you can get a wierd ridged potato chip look under your skin. just something to consider.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Lipo is permenant...HAD UPPER/LOWER ABS,SIDES AND LOWER BACK DONE 2 yrs ago...once the fat cells are removed they will NEVER come back...once you hit a certain age,usually at the end of puberty.you have all the fat cells you will ever have...when you get fat the cells just enlarge...but the fat has to go somewhere and you will notice deposites in other places..chest,legs,back wherever...for me it was my chest..i just had gyno surgery along with lipo in my chest to correct this..im now over 290lbs..not planning on going too much past 300 so i have a pretty good idea how my bf plays out now...it wont come back regardless of what anyone tells you..it is virtually impossable....
    and yes,the gear will help tremendously with recovery..i had my gyno surgery on april 7th..i was back benching 2 weeks later..just the other day i got 500 for 2 reps..i am fully recovered...the surgeon had no idea how i healed so fast..
    just a suggestion though.your bf% is pretty high..get it down to around 12% before you go for surgery..you will be better off...goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by aminophiliac
    i have heard that if you get down to low bf% after lipo you can get a wierd ridged potato chip look under your skin. just something to consider.
    not if you have a good surgeon bro...remember this...you get what you pay for.

you said you "HAD UPPER/LOWER ABS,SIDES AND LOWER BACK DONE" what was your bf% at the time of surgery? how long was the recovery? what was your bf% after? what were you on?

Quote Originally Posted by themainman
    you said you "HAD UPPER/LOWER ABS,SIDES AND LOWER BACK DONE" what was your bf% at the time of surgery? how long was the recovery? what was your bf% after? what were you on?
    i dont know exactly what it was..it wasnt more then 12%...total recovery...about 1yr for all feeling to come back and all swelling to disapate...oh yeah! it isnt gonna happen overnite...he took out 2liters of fat...thats alot of fat...dont remember what exactly i was on at the time but for my recent surgery i was on test,deca ,anadrol

thanks bro, i looked up some of your pic u look great. i m having what is called abdominal eching that includes UPPER/LOWER ABS,SIDES AND LOWER BACK in about 3 months, at 34y/o i would like to have a six pack in this like lifetime. i've been working out for 23yrs i bench 415lbs and shquat 585lbs.
    so basicaly im just huge and bulky kind of power lifter bulk, now i want to go into defenition.
    i was taking sustenon250 and deca but ive stoped taking sus and am on deca only i was not sure weather to stay on or get of before surgery. i knew there were benefits for swelling and brusing. so ill let you know how things go.
    thaks for the info

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    at your bf% i will have to say you shouldnt be juicing. since you most likely wont hear that, know that 700mgs of deca is the worst possible cycle i can think of. will be terrible for libido among other things. best of luck

Thread Information