Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Bro's W/experience please help clear up some confusion

I have been reading everything on this site like a mad man. One thing that has been confusing me is PCT. I was going to take 20mg of Nolva ed, and 100 mg of Clomid 2 weeks after my last test e shot.
    But then i came across this:

"If problems occur one is best to start on 20 mg of Nolvadex per day and stay on that until problems subside. I wouldn't stay on it for a whole cycle, as it may reduce the gains. In terms of an aromatase blocker, testosterone is one of the few compounds where Proviron may actually be preferred over arimidex . The proviron will not only reduce estrogen and can be used for extended time on a testosterone cycle, it will also bind with great affinity to sex-hormone binding proteins in the blood and will allow for a higher level of free testosterone in the body, thus improving gains. Usually 50-100 mg will suffice, the lower end is preferred for maximal results since estrogen plays a key role in gains, but those more worried about estrogen should opt for a higher dose"

AND
    "In any case, I'll repeat it again, since it is important. HCG IS and always will be an important part of post-cycle recovery, HCG injections should be started the last week of the cycle, you should run it about 3 weeks, totaling about 4 shots. One every 5-6 days. Start off with one shot of 3000 IU somewhere in the last week of your stack, then another 3000 5 days later, then drop to 1500 5 days later and a last shot of 1500 6 days after that. Sometime after the second or third shot, therapy with Nolvadex or clomid should be commenced and continued for 4-5 weeks".

So my question is:
    1- Not only i need Nolva and Clomid i also need to get Proviron and HCG as well?
    2- As it states in the article that you shouldn't take nolva ed cuz it may reduce the gains........so do i take ed or don't i?? cuz on the main page, Novice cycle (http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php) is says to take it ed.
    3- And if i do need to take Proviron as how often do i take it?
    4- And if i have to take HCG as well, I would like to get one thing stright. Your suppose to start HCG last week of the cycle, does that mean the day after your last shot of test?? run it for about 3 weeks and then i start my Nolva/Clomid cycle?? But am i not suppose to start Nolva and Clomid 2 weeks after the last shot of test??

Please clear up some of this confusion for me bro cuz i really do need help on this matter.

P.S. please dont flame, i wouldn't be asking this if it wasn't important to me, im not trying to waste anyone’s time.
    Last edited by Scorpion25; 06-03-2005 at 10:46 AM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    1)no. no proviron for pct
    2) that's just on cycle bro not pct
    3)no
    4) what did the cycle look like to see if you need hcg ?

Novice Cycle

My cycle is going to be a Novice cycle like everyone suggests on here.

1-4 wk 20-30mg dbol
    1-10 wk 500mg of test e (mon. and thur.)
    1-15 wk 10mg nolva ed
    13-15 wk 100mg clomid

(question for you stocky, so you don't agree with this person about the proviron ?? and why not??)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion25
    My cycle is going to be a Novice cycle like everyone suggests on here.

1-4 wk 20-30mg dbol
    1-10 wk 500mg of test e (mon. and thur.)
    1-15 wk 10mg nolva ed
    13-15 wk 100mg clomid

(question for you stocky, so you don't agree with this person about the proviron?? and why not??)

no need for hcg

i think he was talking about proviron during cycle which is fine. But not for pct

ok.....

yes he says to take proviron during the cycle as an anti-e im assuming, and that i dont really need to take nolva if i dont have to till PCT.
    But would proviron really help me with the gains as he mentions? if so then i guess i have to get it?
    But if im understanding your correctly your saying just stick to my regular cycle.....and im good to go??

yes he says to take proviron during the cycle as an anti-e im assuming, and that i dont really need to take nolva if i dont have to till PCT.
    But would proviron really help me with the gains as he mentions? if so then i guess i have to get it?
    But if im understanding your correctly your saying just stick to my regular cycle.....and im good to go??
    yeah your good to go bro and i don't think you need proviron

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    that cycle is not harsh enough to need hcg if you ask me and especially if it's your first cycle. most people only use it for cycles longer then 13 weeks or if they are running alot of very supressive compounds.

where did you get this info from anyways?

also if i were you with that cycle i would get some l-dex and start it 2 weeks b4 cycle and run it all the way through pct to take care of all the bloat from the test and dbol . run the l-dex at .25-.5 ed

i-dex??

As much as i have read on this site (i have been reading since jan.) i haven't read anything about i-dex. Ok so run i-dex everyday through out the cycle, and start 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Question this is a tablet right?
    ohhh and the info i got was from
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm
    I by mistake stubble upon it cuz i was researching dbol .
    you can check the info under test profile and HCG profile.

Thanks for the info bro

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    IMO as far as your cycle is concerned HCG is unnecessary

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dood your cycle length is not long enuff to utilize HCG efficiently.
    Runa a basic pct w/ clomid and Nolva
    i personaly always run nolva 10mg ED or 5mg ED w/ tren to keep healthy plasma lvls and helps w/ cholesterol. and i hate boobs... i will sac about 2-5% of my gains for some nice tits
    anyways hope i could help and best ofluck

one more thing

Bro one more thing, you said that .25 - .5 everyday........what should i start with the higher or lower dose? and when do i increase or decrease it??

No HCG

Ok so I dont need any HCG (thank god one less thing to inject)

But what about the info mentioned in the article about proviron ??

Also is it true that if you take Novla everyday it may reduce the gains??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Ok so I dont need any HCG (thank god one less thing to inject)

But what about the info mentioned in the article about proviron ??

Also is it true that if you take Novla everyday it may reduce the gains??
    it shudnt do it bad .. its just a mild form of estrogen and you need estrogen for gains but 10mg of nolva should suffice JUST FINE...

bro

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    that cycle is not harsh enough to need hcg if you ask me and especially if it's your first cycle. most people only use it for cycles longer then 13 weeks or if they are running alot of very supressive compounds.

where did you get this info from anyways?

also if i were you with that cycle i would get some l-dex and start it 2 weeks b4 cycle and run it all the way through pct to take care of all the bloat from the test and dbol. run the l-dex at .25-.5 ed
    Can you give me a little more info on the l-dex?? Like who makes it or some website with a little info on it. Or anything at all. Cuz i for sure can't find $h!t about it.

Thread Information