closer1868 is offline New Member

Question Synthol question..IM or topical????

I'm looking into Synthol (esiclene ) and am finding both the IM version of esiclene and the topical version of "esik clean". I know the IM version of synthol works for site growth, but does anyone know anything about the topical oils out there. I'm finding these topical versions everywhere on the net so I am wondering how effective they are at site growth. Do they work? Which brands? Thanks in advance.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nothing topical that you smear on your skin is going to make your muscles grow.

They "say" it's topical because they cannot tell you to inject it.

~SC~

thanks man. my next question then is this: is it better to find caverject esiclene to inject or is the Pump n Pose Esik Clean, that says it is for topical use only, going to give me the same site growth if I inject it. thanks.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    My question to you, Do you compete? Have you completley plateaued using every kind of gear! shit why would you ever ever use synthol? Dumbest shit ever IMO, unless your a very serious competetor.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto to what DS said!

~SC~

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    My question to you, Do you compete? Have you completley plateaued using every kind of gear! shit why would you ever ever use synthol? Dumbest shit ever IMO, unless your a very serious competetor.
    Amen!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    agree with the guys check out the pics on uk muscle so you can see just how whacked synthol can get

I don't compete, but have several friends who do here in Houston. If properly taken, I've seen great results from synthol. I'm looking into it because the one lagging area of my physique is my bicep peak; and I have huge triceps naturally, so I need to balance my arms out. I'm definitely not the dumbass you guys referred to me as, I'm simply looking to work on my weaker points of my physique this year. I'm 5'10" 215# 7% bf.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    wasn't there somebody else asking about synthol? don't understand why the hell you would use it

I wasnt referring to you as a dumbass, LOL, sorry bro, Just curious was all because I just simply do not agree with synthol use. Yeah you could use it for you bicep peaks, theyd be a big pointy bubble, lol its not even muscle, you should try poking it when your done and see if your oil drains out and your bicep shrinks. hahah jk. If synthol is what you wont find many who will agree with your ideas or who will want to help you use that crap. But to each his own i suppose.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    I'd say a shit load of gear is better than any amount of synthol. From what i've read the shit it bad news. just MO

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally find synthol disgusting and would never dream of puttin that chit into my body,but hey each to their own just be fukcin carefull!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    but hey each to their own
    Hey I already said that! just playin its ok.

Thanks for the feedback. Any suggestions on site injections in my biceps for localized growth other than synthol?

winny injects work very well, but are very painful im finding out right now

Logan13 is offline Banned

bicep

Quote Originally Posted by closer1868
    Thanks for the feedback. Any suggestions on site injections in my biceps for localized growth other than synthol?
    Change a few things up in your bicep routine. I have found slow concentration curls to work for me after I plateau'd. You will figure it out, IMO just don't do the synthol.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I previously used synthol in my bi's... bad news. Its scar tissue heaven in my biceps, injects are sooooo slow! It's worthless, the size that you do get fade after around 3 months.

Sure you can stretch your muscle fascia, but you can only go so far for so many risks.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm definitely second guessing my decision to use pump n pose. I'm just not sure what to do for a peak in my biceps. Thanks again.

Thread Information