CrossroadS is offline Associate Member

Maybe I hit a vein?

I never want to have an experience like this again. Injecting into my glute (Med.) with a 23g, 1.5" pin. I shot 75mg prop, 60 mg tren in 2cc's of oil. I pushed the pin all the way in, aspirated and got two or three bubbles. I continued with the injection. I finished, pulled the pin out, wiped the area with the alchohol swab and pulled up my shorts. Before I could reach back down for my pants, I got hit with a uncontrollable cough. I got really dizzy, and my entire body started sweating. I sat down at my desk, and put my head down for what seemed like an eternity. After what appeared to be about two minutes, the dizziness and cough stopped, and I was drenched. I took a few minutes to calm down, and that was that. Very scary. I assume I injected into a vein, but I aspirated and got no blood, and I got bubbles....what gives>?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    If you injected into a vein you wouldn't be typing rite now.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    I never want to have an experience like this again. Injecting into my glute (Med.) with a 23g, 1.5" pin. I shot 75mg prop, 60 mg tren in 2cc's of oil. I pushed the pin all the way in, aspirated and got two or three bubbles. I continued with the injection. I finished, pulled the pin out, wiped the area with the alchohol swab and pulled up my shorts. Before I could reach back down for my pants, I got hit with a uncontrollable cough. I got really dizzy, and my entire body started sweating. I sat down at my desk, and put my head down for what seemed like an eternity. After what appeared to be about two minutes, the dizziness and cough stopped, and I was drenched. I took a few minutes to calm down, and that was that. Very scary. I assume I injected into a vein, but I aspirated and got no blood, and I got bubbles....what gives>?

Sounds like you got close to a vein.Happened to me several times.Poke in a different spot in same site.

inevitable is offline Member
    u may have went thru a vein... and after u injected while pulling out a dribble or 2 got in ur bloodstream.. but im pretty sure tren gives u a nasty cough ne ways.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    the tren made you cough im sure..and the dizziness was probably from the prop and tren going into a vein a lil...no worries..try again!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    did you have the metallic taste in your mouth??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    fina cough

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    u probably hit a nerve
    i dont know much bout this stuff but i would think if u hit vien u will be in serouis pain might have been a nerve just makes sure ur injecting in right places.

inevitable is offline Member
    if he hit a nerv.. he would def feel it.. his leg or where ever he injected will twitch and hurt like a bitch...for the mostpart

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm cause my bro had same problem dr said u could have hit a nerve he had same symptoms but yeah he did have sore ass and legs

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt you hit a vein if you aspirated as you stated. Sounds like you hit a nerve while nervous! Haven't we all been there!

MJ

I wasn't nervous at all. This is easily the 100th time I have stuck myself. Everything felt fine going in. I am thinking maybe I went through a vein, and not injected directly into it. Who knows. Thanks for the replies.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Sounds more like an anxiety attack than hitting a vein.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lil subconcious panic attak ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Sounds more like an anxiety attack than hitting a vein.

I guess it could have been. I have a routine. I inject in my office every morning at the same time. It is almost ritualistic. I enjoy the time alone. I am very comfortable doing it, so I think it would be a long shot. I didn't notice anything until I went to pull up my pants. No pain at the injection site. Just the cough and sweats and dizziness. It was weird. Possible though I guess.

Thread Information