nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

i spoke to soon...

the other day i made a post about my prop not hurting......i spoke alittle too soon. my ass cheeks is in agony and i love it. Prop is definitely sweet. it burns really bad, haha i thought i was "one of the lucky one" looks like not this stuff hurts, anybody else feel as much pain as i do from prop.... by the way it is GL prop.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    the other day i made a post about my prop not hurting......i spoke alittle too soon. my ass cheeks is in agony and i love it. Prop is definitely sweet. it burns really bad, haha i thought i was "one of the lucky one" looks like not this stuff hurts, anybody else feel as much pain as i do from prop.... by the way it is GL prop.
    Am sure i told you, hang on, i'll quote it... "Just give it a few days bro" then u will feel the pain. Everybody goes through it, be a man and good luck

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    QV prop hurt a lot for me, the chinese shit didnt hurt at all thoug

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Wow, you like the prop hurting.?.?.? I can get tattooed for hours on end but will not take prop or sust... I even think winny and test susp hurt less than prop. I guess I am a big giant pussy.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    haha nah bro, yea i lovegetin tatted too maybe i am sick in the head. did a 12 hour sess on my back with only a twenty minute break every two hours, loved it.. shit was raw though

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i seem to remember you was told by several members,how d you like it mate!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324

you know how i felt on gl prop bro

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Wow, you like the prop hurting.?.?.? I can get tattooed for hours on end but will not take prop or sust... I even think winny and test susp hurt less than prop. I guess I am a big giant pussy.
    I don't mean to hijak the thread, but meso.. test suspension hurts? I was told it goes in nice through a slin pin... say 30gx.5" ?? am I wrong?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Maddawg
    I don't mean to hijak the thread, but meso.. test suspension hurts? I was told it goes in nice through a slin pin... say 30gx.5" ?? am I wrong?
    Depends on the maker, just like winny. Shake it up but the hormone is suspended in water. I have used winny that could barely get through a 21g and used some that easily fit through a 25g. The suspension I used did not really hurt me... but others cannot take it. My beef is with the prop ester I believe. As for it fitting through a slin pin... that could be manufacturer specific.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    Dude did u cut the prop w/ anything NOMORE? or did anybody on here cut it with say EQ,,did it make much of a difference??

Thread Information