Thread: Accutane?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Accutane?

Who's taken this.. how well did it work? what sides did you experience? was it worth it?

colossus1 is offline Member
    I have taken it. It a gift from heaven if you have bad acne (cystic acne) like i did. Makes it go away completely. Take extremely low doses like 40mg a week for a longer period of time and all is good.

sounds good bro.. yeah my acne causes like little hard lumps... will those go away when I start taking it?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I took it... it dried the hell out of my joints and chapped the hell outa my face... all in all, was well worth it... occasional nose bleeds too

MickyBlueEyes is offline New Member
    works great if you are taking it right. If you go on it and your doctor asks you what you are taking you need to be honest. bad side afftects if mixed with the wrong things.

my joints are already dry.... does accutane make them that bad?

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Accutane is awesome, I didnt have any negative sides from it. I am currently experimenting with 100,000 iu of vitamin A and seems to be working good.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    100,000?
    wow

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    alright, i have a question.

right now i have a couple small pimples every now and then, and my back gets moderate blackheads. if i go on a cycle will it just make it worse? im thinking bout accutane when i go on.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    alright, i have a question.

right now i have a couple small pimples every now and then, and my back gets moderate blackheads. if i go on a cycle will it just make it worse? im thinking bout accutane when i go on.

Most likely yes. Like collosus said try accutane at a low dose to keep your acne under control. Accutane can be hard on the liver so thats one reason to keep the dose low. Also Accutane isn't cheap.

inevitable is offline Member
    heard that makes u suicidal aswell

claude is offline New Member
    The stuff works great, but very expensive. Go too a dermatologist they will set you up.

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    heard that makes u suicidal aswell
    Supposedly it can make you depressed. Most of the people that have claimed that side are teens, how stable are most teens?

My doctor prescribed it for me when I was 17 and never felt suicidal. I don't thik it's a good idea to take it when your a teen as it can cause premature closure of growth plates.

Wish I had know that bit of info.

People, accutane isnt for sissy little micro-bumps. Its for BIG TIME acne.

Homey my back looks like a ****ing mine field... no joke.. that shit has like.. small lumps... purple little blood pockets under the surface... this shit is horrible.. I won't go anywhere with my shirt off if that gives you an idea!!! what is the generic name for accutane??? can you buy it in MX?

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    **** accutane

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Homey my back looks like a ****ing mine field... no joke.. that shit has like.. small lumps... purple little blood pockets under the surface... this shit is horrible.. I won't go anywhere with my shirt off if that gives you an idea!!! what is the generic name for accutane??? can you buy it in MX?
    thats me precisely but i have them on my chest aswell (like 5 of them)

ozzie is offline New Member
    That sounds like serious acne which is what accutane is for. The suicidal aspects of accutane use is only normally associated with patients that already have a tendency for depression. I really would urge you to try antibiotics first though which any doctor would prescribe you for a fraction of the cost it cost you off the net.

A research site sells it. PM me and ill tell you which one if you already do not know.....

droddy is offline Junior Member
    i'd say if yours is this bad, you'd have no prob seeing a normal dermotologist and getting hooked up with a legit prescription and that'd help if you have the right medical coverage. buttt if you can't, hit up that research site if you think its really really that bad. otherwise there is other shit like minocycline and deoxycycline that could work for more moderate cases ( can be stacked with topical applications like benzaclin, etc )

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    p.s. besides deoxycycline is rumored to be a antidote for certain terrorist airborne pathgens

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    Shall we use accutane while doing PCT? I have bad pimples bros, I hate them! Now I'm on PCT, so do I have to wait till I finish my PCT or just kick in and get rid of those ugly stuff??

Thread Information