newbrew is offline Senior Member

I dont feel 'shut down' and I dont want to wait 12 weeks....

I just finished PCT and I feel great. I have experienced no side effects other than slight acne during PCT, my sex drive is great, I dont feel depressed, etc...

Is it entirely necessary to wait the entire 12 weeks? Sh1t, if I didnt know better, I'd start the second now.

My first cycle consisted of 400mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks and 50mg ED of Winstrol for the last 1/2.

My next cycle I am going to run 400mg/400mg of Test P/Tren Ace

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Get a blood test and if you are in normal ranges and you have stopped pct, then ok. But if not why chance hormone replacement for life?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some blood work run...if you're back within the normal range...there aren't that many reasons why shouldn't hop back on.

I would

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get blood work done, but i would recommend not jumping back on right away even if your results come back good. Your body needs time to adjust

Meso...damn you're fast

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I finished a cycle in Dec and was fully recovered after 4 weeks and backed by blood tests. I then waited a few weeks and jumped back on thinking all was well and completed another cycle. My recovery from the most recent cycle has been long and MUCH harder than the previous one. I'll go for blood tests next week to see if I am fully recovered since I still feel not up to par.

Time on= time off is a golden rule and exists for a reason.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Meso...damn you're fast
    Thats what she said, but I make up for it by being short and thin(my dick).

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    now thats funny!

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies.

how much does a blood test usually run? I don't want to use any sort of insurance and in all honesty would even prefer to use a fake name. sounds paranoid im sure, but I have a government job and dont need any of my blood laying around for someone to test when I go for a promotion next year.

I figure if I pay cash to get the test done there shouldnt be any need to prove my identity? Or am I taking a blood test way out of proportion?

www.directlabs.com are cheap and easy from what Ive heard. Just fill out the paper work, go to the lab and give the blood and supposedly the results are availabe online within 24 hours. Ive never use them, I just go to the doc. I dont know about using fake names with them either. There's nothing illegal or wrong with having blood work done so dont worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    lol...

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Thanks for the replies.

how much does a blood test usually run? I don't want to use any sort of insurance and in all honesty would even prefer to use a fake name. sounds paranoid im sure, but I have a government job and dont need any of my blood laying around for someone to test when I go for a promotion next year.

I figure if I pay cash to get the test done there shouldnt be any need to prove my identity? Or am I taking a blood test way out of proportion?
    depends on what you have done.. Find a fee for service doc, alot of docs hate insurance crap. Usually, I pay 150.00 (which is inexpensive for , blood panel, free test ct, lipid profile, thyroid) with my doc. Find a good doc that will work with you, it will be much easier that way..Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    www.directlabs.com are cheap and easy from what Ive heard. Just fill out the paper work, go to the lab and give the blood and supposedly the results are availabe online within 24 hours. Ive never use them, I just go to the doc. I dont know about using fake names with them either. There's nothing illegal or wrong with having blood work done so dont worry about that.
    Hey Longhorn, very interesting and thanks for the headsup. I will check into that lab.

after reviewing www.directlabs.com I am generally impressed. I will try it out when I am due for labwork in several months and let everyone know my experience with the services. I no longer live in Los Angeles where my doc I worked with is and at times it can be a biatch getting down there. Directlabs looks like it will make life easier and there is a location near me within 10 miles.. If labwork becomes this easy it is just plain ignorance if people do not do the necessary followup! Thanks again Longhorn...

Thread Information