Thread: Ghb

nymattyk is offline Member

Question Ghb

ok, ghb is listed on the steroid effectiveness chart and it says it helps in fat/water loss. now i know that it was originally used by bodybuilders before it became a recreational drug, so my question is: does anyone have any supporting evidence or personal experience as far as any results from the use of ghb. i use it a few times a week, but primarily to get f*cked up or to sleep when i cant from my clen and nyc. just curious if my muscles are benefitting from it as well, kinda like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    bump

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I used to drink a lot of g and I don't think it has any use in bodybuilding. Mainly because of the dosaging. I mean any kind of gear you take you measure out right. Well how do you measure out g. When you go buy a bottle you don't know how many mg/ml is actually g. Also, I wouldn't recommend taking it with clen . Clen speeds up your heart rate. the initial phases of g do also, but if you take enough, Eventually g will start to slow your heart rate, so you mixing a very strong upper with a very strong downer and that's bad news.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I take 2g before workout... its different you dont get f**ked up your workouts will have more pumps and less pain... but here again I cant explain it 2g before cardio or training and no drunken or high feeling

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    it is good for you to take before sleeping because it deepens your sleep. sleep as you all know, is when your muscles repair and rebuild. this can help them to repair faster and quicker because you are in a deeper sleep, just my .02 cents

Thread Information