Thread: Test info

GWAF is offline New Member

Question Test info

I am getting ready for a new cycle. I currently have sus 250, test E, and sten. I am going to recieve winny, primo,clomid and clenbuteral. I am curious if I would be going in a "test" circle by stacking sus250, test e and sten. Thanks

rippedstud is offline New Member
    my opinion would be fuck the sten, it has its purpose, but ur not gonna like all that injecting, it is unecessary. i would say run the sust at 500mg/w, or test e around 400mg/w, maybe through in some dbol or deca , or hey, both. i would say choose one or the other tests, and save the other for another cycle. good luck

Thanks

Thanks for the info, this board is the greatest! As far as the stats,
    200 lb
    6'1"
    14% bodyfat(hope to go 9 or 10 when totally complete)
    Diet: I need to work on my diet more, now I do 2000cal/d I need to be around 2700 to 3000 I think. The web site has helped with the diet part, let me get on the right track and I will be back with updated stats. Thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    At 200lbs you should be aiming for between 3500-4000cls/day. Especially if you are planning on running test E (or sust)/deca /d-bol as RS suggested. This would be a great bulking cycle. As long as you have clomid, nolvadex and milk thistle your good. Use either test E or sust...not both. Save your winny, primo and clen for a cutting stack.

Pete

good info

Thanks.....I was going to one bulk cycle and go straight into a cutting cycle but I believe now I will do 2 bulks and try to cut in the spring. I will be bumping the cals up.

Ranger Guest
    Very smart Bro....Most do a quick bulk stack, followed by cutting....Guess what??? They lose alot, if not all the mass....

Unless you already have alot of size, bulk at least twice, good diet, then go from there....

Ranger

Thread Information