juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Can you drink on Clen/T3?

I know its just stupid to drink on juice but is it a problem on Clenbuterol and Cytomel T3?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    In a round-about manner of speaking...IMHO..drinking and bodybuilding are incompatible.

If you're using t3/clen for fat-loss... commonsense would state you should be dieting.

If you are dieting...then logically you shouldn't be drinking..i.e...if you're on t3/clen... you shouldn't be drinking

In a more direct manner of speaking... fat-loss/metabolic acceleration puts a lot of stress on the body (a lot more free radicals and such are produced)... alcohol ingestion will exacerbate said stress.

~Narkissos
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 06-03-2005 at 02:29 PM.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    In a round-about manner of speaking...IMHO..drinking and bodybuilding are incompatible.

If you're using t3/clen for fat-loss... commonsense would state you should be dieting.

If you are dieting...then logically you shouldn't be drinking..i.e...if you're on t3/clen... you shouldn't be drinking

In a more direct manner of speaking... fat-loss/metabolic acceleration puts a lot of stress on the body (a lot more free radicals and such are produced)... alcohol ingestion will exacerbate said stress.

~Narkissos

BINGO! on drinkin while on cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    I know its just stupid to drink on juice but is it a problem on Clenbuterol and Cytomel T3?
    Last time i drank, which was in December 2004 at a Christmas party, i was on Clen and T3....... i ended up in hospital. The snergy of both magnified the effect of the drink. I didnt even drink that much, but collapsed in the road after going for some fresh air... the paramedics thought i had been run over so ended up cutting all my clothes up spent the weekend in hospital!

Thread Information