jasonk is offline New Member

I have a couple question...

I just finished a deca 300 cycle by itself ( I didnt konw to stack it with test until half way through), but did not really have any negative side effects. I gained 19 lbs. but I want to gain about 10 lbs. more. I have a cycle of equipoise . Should I start it now or wait a few months? I was on the deca for 2 months taking 1 cc every 4-5 days. Also the only side effect I had from myy cycle is that sometimes I have a problem ejaculating and my nuts hurt sometimes. Is this just blue balls or should I get it checked out?

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    u outta just b thankful that u can still get it up after a deca only cycle.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to run some form of test along side the EQ, test should be the base in all cycles. From reading what you just said i think you should wait a few months to cycle again. In the mean time, edjucate yourself about steroids , because, no offence, but your knowledge is lacking in this area. As for the balls, well, if it bothers you go see the doc, if they hurt only once in a while I wouldnt worry about it, alot of guys' balls tend to hurt sometimes when on cycle.
    Last edited by Testsubject; 06-03-2005 at 03:05 PM.

thanks for the info ill read more about it. but the deca made me hornier than ever and I never had deca dick

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonk
    thanks for the info ill read more about it. but the deca made me hornier than ever and I never had deca dick
    Yeah, just read up and learn, your only helping youself out and possible saving yourself from hurting yourself in the long run, good luck.

I took my last shot 2 weeks ago am I supposed to take 100 mg of clomid for 2 weeks then 50 mg for anotther 2 weeks

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    start the clomid 21 days after your last deca shot,
    300mg day 1
    100mg 2-7
    50mg 8-21.
    if you are goin to do eq you must run it for at least 12+ weeks,you will not get any gains till at least week 8.also it would be a good idea to run it with test,eq is a pretty weak compound and goes well with test,and you should run test as the base of any cycle mate.

Logan13 is offline Banned

nice

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk
    I just finished a deca 300 cycle by itself ( I didnt konw to stack it with test until half way through), but did not really have any negative side effects. I gained 19 lbs. but I want to gain about 10 lbs. more. I have a cycle of equipoise. Should I start it now or wait a few months? I was on the deca for 2 months taking 1 cc every 4-5 days. Also the only side effect I had from myy cycle is that sometimes I have a problem ejaculating and my nuts hurt sometimes. Is this just blue balls or should I get it checked out?
    Congrats on the 19 lbs. Did your bodyfat change from this cycle?
    Remember, time on cycle = time off cycle. FYI, I am on EQ and Prop right now, it has really been a good one.

Thread Information