Thread: test e peeps

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

test e peeps

had my shot on tues first one the site still hurts a bit now but not as much and its a bit red where the spot was is this normal? feelin fine i doubt it would be a infection as i would know it hehe shot it in my tri

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First shot ever and u did your tri?
    I would recomened hitting a major muscle group first before tackling spotinjections.
    Redness is common in the arms. I wouldn't worry about it unless it gets worse.

its just light red,not mean red, and i think im taking up on that major muscle group hehe but this hasnt been bad at all painwise just a bit in the tri but i work through it. Only concerned about the little redish around injection spot

shayne77 is offline New Member
    I did 1ml of test eth. in my glute 9 days ago and I'm still alittle sore so I wouldn't worry about much. I agree with Baraso, tri wouldn't have been my first choice if your new to injections.

my trainer did it for me hes gonna do it 1 more time then after that im gonna do it while he watches and then if im good then ill continue doing it by myself after

bump on the redness anyone else have this for a few days?

need some help people, at what point should i go see a doc its a bit red still nothing major and is a bit "warm" to the touch its been 3 days now since last injection am i just worrying myself as this was my first injection

shayne77 is offline New Member
    if it's only alittle red and slightly sore to the touch I wouldn't worry about, just keep an eye on it. My first three injections of the cycle have been sore for a week and have been red and alittle feverish but it goes away. It's my first test cycle but it sounds like you are describing the samething that had and it went away with alittle time.
    I'm pretty sure if you get an infection it will act like most and you will get streaks of reddnes.
    Last edited by shayne77; 06-04-2005 at 03:59 PM.

Thread Information