Bertz is offline Associate Member

T-prop cycle Q`s

prop 75mg ED

Well this is only my 3rd day, 3rd shot

My first was in my right glute, 2nd left glute, today was my right quad

my right glute is still very sore, but my left doesnt hurt at all.... I have a hard lump where i injected in my right glute and its very sore... i used a 1.5" 23 guage needle... aspirated and believe i injected perfectly. Is this lump normal? should i rotate injection spots totally? or is it ok to go from right to left?

Is it normal for just the first shot to hurt? will they all be the same? or does the pain go away after a while? i know its different for everyone

also i was going to run armidix throughout the cycle over nolva... i have both but i was told i should run the nolva? why is this? i thought the armidix raised igf-1 levels and nolva lowered? thats why i opted for the armidix through out the cycle

i have thinning hair already so im running propecia 1mg ED and minidoxil 5%, i'd like to use some nizorol but i can only get 1%, is this ok or will it be best to keep trying to find 2%?

im thinking now i had a little more research to do. If anyone can help me i'd really appreciate it.

thanks fellas

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information