Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    evgeny is offline New Member

Avoid deca dick by using HCG during cycle?

Sup guys. I really wanna run deca + dbol cycle without any test. Is it possible to avoid or lower the deca dick side effect by using HCG in the cycle?

Thanks

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Anything's possible.

I mean is it good chance that it will help?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evgeny
    Sup guys. I really wanna run deca + dbol cycle without any test. Is it possible to avoid or lower the deca dick side effect by using HCG in the cycle?

Thanks
    if you are running deca/dbol why be afraid of a little test?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It might work, possibly, during the first 4 days of your test spiking if you take a high dose of hcg at once... but only until it is out of your system.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    if you are running deca/dbol why be afraid of a little test?
    It will be my second cycle. Dont wanna do that much stacking on second cycle.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    explain your reasoning for no test??? and you do know, excessive use of HCG can cause permanent damage

j martini is offline Member
    Why not just use test/deca or test/dbol still only 2 compounds.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    It will be my second cycle. Dont wanna do that much stacking on second cycle.
    then dump the dbol . you are trying to replace the test your body no longer produces

MCMARK is offline Associate Member

Thanks
    i think it will probbably work but you might wanna try adding some trib or other supplement to help natural hormone levels to rise ..also a pct afterwards of clomid to help natural levels get back to normal as soon as possible to keep ur gains is a must..i know u will be told by everyone here to use test..and i am using it for my 1st cycle with deca but i have had friends that have done what ur trying with great results..they also used clen at the pct to keep them stronger in the gym after the deca starts leaving the system.. gl and let us know how it turns out

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    i think test/deca might be a better choice tho

Logan13 is offline Banned

test

Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    i think it will probbably work but you might wanna try adding some trib or other supplement to help natural hormone levels to rise ..also a pct afterwards of clomid to help natural levels get back to normal as soon as possible to keep ur gains is a must..i know u will be told by everyone here to use test..and i am using it for my 1st cycle with deca but i have had friends that have done what ur trying with great results..they also used clen at the pct to keep them stronger in the gym after the deca starts leaving the system.. gl and let us know how it turns out
    Deca and dbol will still shut down his HPTA. Shut down HPTA with no exogenous test = limp noodle. If deca, than you need test.(period) Any other way is foolish. You will do what you want in the end, but remember this thread when you come back here a few weeks into your cycle posting: "I can't get an erection, what can I do?"

cant i just bring my libido up by injecting HCG everytime my sexdrive is falling down? That cant happend so many times in a cycle of 10 weeks.

cant i just bring my libido up by injecting HCG everytime my sexdrive is falling down? That cant happend so many times in a cycle of 10 weeks.

um.....with test you'll have no problem.....and like i said, HCG is dangerous if not done properly.....

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    um.....with test you'll have no problem.....and like i said, HCG is dangerous if not done properly.....
    Yeah thats what i need to learn. How to use HCG right so it wont harm me.

Yeah thats what i need to learn. How to use HCG right so it wont harm me.

but please tell us why no test??? HCG is not used for the reason you want to use it.....you can seriously screw your testes up. why are you so afraid of testosterone ......1 shot of deca makes your test go to zero.....now you want that???? i dont know about you but i love being a man and having test in my body

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Fvck, why not dbol /NPP with about 100mg per week Test...? Personally, anything up to 300mg is very VERY mild. I'm running 750mg of test, and I have ZERO sides... or my gears fake. LOL. Could be either.

Personally, I can't wait to finish this cycle, and get on some damned tren . Oh the anxiety of looking forward to that. WHOA! My next cycle will either be DBol/NPP/Var with 300mg per week Test or, Tren/test.

I'm pleased to have hardly any sides to report... but again, always makes me wonder what's real and what isn't. How would anyone test that shiot out, anyway?

Question, (which I hope doesn't seem like a hijack, but more of a related topic for the bro here) what is the beginning dosage for Tren weekly?

What is your problem with test anyway?

If its bloat Deca and dbol will cause this also and anyway this can be controlled with anti e's

If its gyno Deca can cause this and this can also be prevented with anti e's

IMO test is the best AAS out there, very effective and cheap as well, there is no logical reason to not running test in your cycle unless you dont like the idea of your penis functioning properly.

Yeah, HCG I would imagine can't help this problem all that much. Probably an innappropriate remedy. And you really want your body to be responsive to HCG, or you'll be hypoganidic for a long ass time, and probably can't do any more cycles. I understand looking for alternative routes, but have you run test and had a problem before?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    but please tell us why no test??? HCG is not used for the reason you want to use it.....you can seriously screw your testes up. why are you so afraid of testosterone......1 shot of deca makes your test go to zero.....now you want that???? i dont know about you but i love being a man and having test in my body
    I have read alot about both drugs and my conclusion is that deca is more of a quality drug then test. It dont bloat u that much as test. U keep more gains from it and u dont get those side effects that testo can give except for deca dick. Which is what i am trying to find out how to avoid it.

I quite humbly and with reservation disagree regarding test being the best. Personally, it has rather mild building affects on me through this cycle. I mean, stretch marks? Ha, how about I have gained weight, yeah, but nothing that anyone would think necessarily means I was using AAS. It wasn't exactly a dramatic change. I am tall tho, so distributing the muscle gained over my whole body has probably made it less noticeable than a guy who's say, 5-7. I'm 6-3.

Me no hijack tho, back to topic. Why no test?

I have read alot about both drugs and my conclusion is that deca is more of a quality drug then test. It dont bloat u that much as test. U keep more gains from it and u dont get those side effects that testo can give except for deca dick. Which is what i am trying to find out how to avoid it.

you obviously have no idea on the importance of testosterone .....its not just for getting a hard on you know

Explain to me what side effects test can cause that deca cant.

Deca can cause water retention, Gyno, Deca dick, acne, hair loss IMO the side effects of test are easier to control than deca through the use of an anti E.

Um, Anavar is probably what you mean, not Deca . Even EQ. But still, you need to understand something. Although some of the people here lack articulation skills, their practices are based on experience... and what you're saying (more accurately, presumming) is simply wrong. I have deca sitting in a drawer, and I don't know who I'd sell it to. lol

Like i said. Its all about quality gains.

Dude, duh? No one here is really confused about the gains we make either. It's not like people here are trying to gain water and fat just so we can report some fvcking number changes over time that sound dramatic. EVERYONE here agrees, the MIRROR is the best judge of results. So, trust the people here...

And i am also very afraid of acne. I had lots of acne in my face when i was a teenager.

Are you russian by any chance? I know a russian guy with a name pronounced like yours... hes a champion pool player.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Are you russian by any chance? I know a russian guy with a name pronounced like yours... hes a champion pool player.
    Yeah :-P

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    idk if anyone else noticed, but you are only gonna run deca for 10 weeks? try more like 15, it wont start working till 5-7 weeks out anyway. youll really cut your gains short. and the sides will be easier to control with test, gyno from deca is progestin related, which you cant control,where as from test is estro related, which can be stopped with aromasin ,letro,nolva, the list goes on...add some test in, if you dont want the acne, buy some accutane. androgenic gear gives you such a better kick in the gym anyway.

Do you play pool?

Hey guys, what about on Tren ? Are you hosed if your gyno prone? And also, if you aren't gyno prone from estrogen, does that necessarily mean you wont be to progestin? And hey, instead of telling him to run it longer, just front load. It's WAY smarter.

damn everyone is against me LOL. so u guys think that i can keep as much gains with dbol /testo as i would with dbol/deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Do you play pool?
    No i dont play pool hehe

DUDE! First, listen. NO one here is against you. This is NOT personal. This is about accuracy, and likelihood of success. So let me reiterate.

DBol for 4 weeks
    NPP for 4 weeks
    Test Prop 4 weeks

20 - 40mg per day DBol weeks 1-4
    Npp at 400mg per weeks 1-4
    Test prop @ 200mg - 500mg weeks 1-4
    Test E @ 300 - 600mg per week, weeks 4 - 16 (front load tho)
    EQ @ 300 - 500mg per week 4 - 16 (must front load also)

Or frontload the enanthate .... and avoid the BA content of prop, which can be brutal.

I know this looks a bit funny, but, the thing is, NPP (fast deca ) is highly anabolic , and DBol as we all no is highly anti catabolic. This will make a great muscle building contrast, in theory, and often in practice. You'll be shut down, for sure, so you'll need test for the desire to do anything... or you'll lack the enthusiasm to reap rewareds. Also, the androgens in Test will give you added stregnth, enabling you to lift heavy and be aggressive in your workouts.

DBol is toxic, so it needs to be a short run. Switch over to something else after, like Test/EQ, which is still highly muscle building, while giving you adequate androgenic push to be aggressive and have good sense of wellness, facilitating and pressing your urge to get in the gym and move shiot around.

Anyway, this is just an idea of what you can do, because it seems like you want to see what a Nandrolone product will do for you, as well as dianabol . But still giving you a long enough period of anabolism to get some noticeable results before returning your system to biostasis.

If someone disagrees, just fix what I'm saying, or say something altogether better. I'm not committed to this being exact, but rather suggesting that there seems to be some logic to it, and I posted that logic. But again, I'm no senior mod... So the standard preface of, IMHO applies.

Of course, AI or SERMs will be needed, HCG is advisable if you go over 12 weeks to be regularly administrated to avoid excessive testicular shrinkage, and implicitly, if you have any sides that suck, cut back on whatever seems to be causeing the problem, or, discontinue usage.

THE END!

Holy shit guys, sorry about all my typos.

HEY! THey didn't edit out the word shit! YEAH! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! THis is like that southpark episode. LOL

Lol.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    i would start enanthate from the beggining, and either front load or use the prop at the beginning and end. if he frontloads with prop and quits in 4 weeks, test e will kick in right around then. and i would still run deca 12-15 weeks, unless he does the npp like you said.this is getting more and more complicated as we go. screw it all...run dbol /test/deca. test e weeks 1-10,frontloaded,deca 1-12,frontloaded, dbol 1-4, test prop 10-12. very simple.remember pct

YEAH BABY! I endorse that. or something very similar to it... I would probably use the front load system with the test e, and run the prop for the first 2 weeks... I think having the prop in your system accelerates how fast the E will actually kick in, or at least, that does seem to be the unarticulated consensus opinion. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information