joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Advice on cycle #3

Here is what I am planning on doing for my next cycle. Anyone see any sort of changes that should be made?

week 1-14 Test Cyp 750mgs/week (divided in 2 shots)
    week 1-14 EQ 400mgs/week
    week 5-8 IGF 50mcgs day (5 on 2 off)

pct start at week 16 and running for 4 weeks:
    IGF 50mcgs day (5 on 2 off)
    Clomid 300mgs day 1 then 100mgs for the next 29
    Nolv 20mgs day

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, keep the test at 750mg/weeks for 14 weeks but run the EQ at 600mg/week for only 12 weeks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no man u want to run the eq 1 week behind the Cyp since active life on cyp is 18 days and EQ is 21...
    so run it 13 weeks if you run test 14
    or better yet you can run the test Cyp 3 days past the EQ if you can line it up

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes start the pct 18days past the last shot of cyp!
    and def up the eq!

like i said ealier best gains for me w/ eq are 600+wk and gains occur during weeks 10-15+

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ill agree, best results I saw with eq were at 700mg/wk....ive used more than that before though and saw diminishing returns (no gains, but worst sides)

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    no man u want to run the eq 1 week behind the Cyp since active life on cyp is 18 days and EQ is 21...
    Aside from how long he should run each for, I was looking at some profiles and the active life of cypionate is 16 days and Eq 15 days. So acording to that we are both 'wrong' on our opinions, acorrding to that he should run each just as long as the other, no? Ive never run EQ so Im not excactly sure what's best but from what Ive read and seen people do running the EQ 2 weeks behind the test seems to be popular.

booz-you dont want to wait that long to start PCT, you want to start PCT according to the half life of the steroid so in this case you would start PCT 7 days after the last test injection.

where did you get the profiles from mate?wouldnt mind a read,ive always gone along the same lines as wat pheedno states the start times are.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    where did you get the profiles from mate?wouldnt mind a read,ive always gone along the same lines as wat pheedno states the start times are.
    Fair enough, I guess everyone has their own little way of doing things, I just stated the way I like to do it. All the profiles are in the STEROID PROFILES FORUM, check it out.

the pct start times are based on the active lives of the gear not the half lives are they not?

the pct start times are based on the active lives of the gear not the half lives are they not?
    I've always beleived PCT should be started before the test starts to diminish in your system and the only way to do this is to start it according to the steroids half life. This is what I have always read as well. Personally, I find it harder to bounce back if your test levels have diminished rather than if you were to catch them in mid air just as they were about to go out.

if the artificial test lvls are too high the clomid will do NOTHING to bring norm test lvls up to par

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I've always beleived PCT should be started before the test starts to diminish in your system and the only way to do this is to start it according to the steroids half life. This is what I have always read as well. Personally, I find it harder to bounce back if your test levels have diminished rather than if you were to catch them in mid air just as they were about to go out.

never tried it that way myself although i may well give it a go when i finnish the course im on now,food for thought,peace bro!

never tried it that way myself although i may well give it a go when i finnish the course im on now,food for thought,peace bro!
    Thats the way Ive always done it, and It work GREAT, Im not dissin'/questioning pheendo or any other PCT gurus but I believe PCT SHOULD be started according to half lifes.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I added the eq into my cycle for collagen synthesis benefits, that is the reason that the dose is not that high. Do you think the 400mgs is still not high enough considering the purpose that I am using it for?

Thread Information