Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going to jail:(

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    we get to train 4 times a week=) +we get lots of food so i got my slin + lots of food so i can supress the catablism. and im upping my slin dosages when im inside, did it last sentense (five months) and went up 9 kg (not fat) so i think im gonna be ok..... just worried about my test levels being ****t

numero_uno is offline Junior Member
    I hear you...sounds like you'll be ok, though. Best of luck.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    Okej.

Ta det lungt nu på semestern :->

Är osäker på det med Clomiden.. Frågan du ställer är mycket intressant..

I värsta fall får du be en kvinnlig vän hälsa på dig med en speciel last innanför trosorna.
    Hokus pokus så har du clomid..! :-/

Hej hopp
    Yea, what he said!

Seriously, sorry to hear about your luck bro!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    do they let you train in there, if so how often and what the duraion of the seesions, just wondering?

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    sheeeit, a year you'll do 6 months(knock on wood) just behave in there, and dont look at the deputys. if its a years sentence then it most likely wont go further than county. theres more drugs(crack and black tar) in county than your prob are aware of. have some extra funds and find "the guy" who gets that stuff in. either way your in a hard spot. good luck to you bro. remember to save your napkins so you can make some dice.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    fck it just put it in a couple of balloons before you go in, and swallow that sht before you check in. nasty yes, but at least they wont laugh at you in the shower.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i'm leavin this thread the foreign language crap is annoying. wtf i thought this board was an american board. jail ain't bad it's prison i'd be worried about

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i'm leavin this thread the foreign language crap is annoying. wtf i thought this board was an american board. jail ain't bad it's prison i'd be worried about
    You didnt contribte anything useful to the thread to begin with, so how can you be leaving it? And the internet is accessible by people all over the world, so no this isnt just an "American" board, you're making yourself sound pretty ignorant. To them english a foreign language, and they make their best effort to communicate with us. Everyone on here shares a common goal of gaining knowledge about how to properly use AAS, regardless of what language one may speak or what country someone is from...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    and my bad bro good luck with the sentence, hope you make out ok...

rager is offline Member
    dude, You dont seem too woried about the time ? what ever it is? Im guessing about 5-6 days? three mags ( muscle fit, Flex) etc.... dont rat and kep to your self and you will be fine. Funny thing is.. when you are done and gone.... you will remember not much............ I was there good luck..... the boys in the yard ...........

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    It's called the internet you narrow minded fool. It is this new invention that brings everyone together from around the world to exchange info and views. Maybe you should stick to writing letters to all your american friends via the USPS.

Back on subject. I think that increasing the dosage may help a bit but not to the degree that a proper PCT would. Maybe you should go with a high dosed short ester cycle for a shorter period (test prop, tren acetate) with a proper PCT. You definately do not want to go to jail with low test levels and no energy.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Dersom du må sone et år i Norge, med det liberale systemet vi har her, da skal du faen meg ha gjort rimelig grovt noe. Roid rage ? Kanskje du burde kutte ut steroider og begynne med rytmisk sportsgymnastikk eller en annen aktivitet som ikke skader folk rundt deg?

Jail isn't that bad.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    jail aint that bad, been there before. just boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    Dersom du må sone et år i Norge, med det liberale systemet vi har her, da skal du faen meg ha gjort rimelig grovt noe. Roid rage? Kanskje du burde kutte ut steroider og begynne med rytmisk sportsgymnastikk eller en annen aktivitet som ikke skader folk rundt deg?
    in "flabbywussys" name im gonna reply on this one in english=)
    the crime wasn't really that bad, but some damage was done. one broken nose 2 jaws and some thoth missing. It was really self defence in first plase, but the judge ment i went to far, and that my "self defending" shuld have been stopped when the 3 guys was downed. i was a little pissed off when this happen and went a little further then that. but f***, they where 3 and shuld not have made an attempt to attack me. thats wrong in my mind, now they got there lesson and may be the wont gang up on people and attack them agian. people that cant leave other people alone because off the need to fight should stay away from people or be made to... But as soon as they got beet up when trying to gang up on someone what happens? no they got to the police. "some dude attacked us for no reason" "arrest him" and so on.
    Got witneses (alot, this was outside a club) that they started it, they thru the first punsh, but it didnt help. i should have stopped when they where downed the court said. i was trying to make an example that u just can not go around and harras or bother people just because u feel superior due tothe reason u are 3 people ganged up on one. but hey, I got the sentence! so mutch for the liberale crime system in norway that you point out. I "norwegian laws" the contry where the right to deffend your self is taken away from you... anyways thanks alot for all your support bros, means alot=)
    Last edited by Tjelle; 06-04-2005 at 11:00 AM.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    good luck
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-10-2005 at 10:47 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Jail isn't that bad.
    that really depends on where and how long you're locked up

xell is offline Junior Member
    Tjelle Det er ikke vanskelig å få skaffet inne i fengsel hehe. Kjenner mange som kjører som faen der inne. FÅ kontakt med de riktige folka så skal jeg love deg du kommer sikkert å klare deg fint... men det er oslo fengslene da, er ikke helt sikker på der du bor. Eller kan du gjøre som disse gutta sier, rull dem i no og stapp pillene opp ræva så får du hele clomid kuren din!! pass opp for deppisene også, for å få det mens man sitter inne kan være helvette, u burde heller kjøre nolva.

eliteforce is offline Member
    I knew this Norwegian guy who got sentenced to 4 years, but the statute of limitations on the crime (alcohol smuggling, importing alcohol w/o paying a big tax) was only 6 years, he was out before he was required to surrender himself to do the 4 years, sounds similar to you (apparently in Norway it's normal for them to let you out before your sentence starts)-so he just stayed out of the country for 6 years and when he got back it was clear..anyways thats what he told me
    Last edited by eliteforce; 07-10-2005 at 08:17 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    that really depends on where and how long you're locked up
    Amen bro!!!

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that bro.

Just wondering, how many times a day can you eat and what type of food?

Best of luck

alexjones6 is offline New Member
    same happened to me i went to jail toward the end of a cycle, and never done pct... i lost a bit of weight but not much (your well fed in jail).

I done pressups, and any other exercise i could invent with out weights, i still looked good. Couldnt use a gym (overcrowding) had to wait to go to open prison. The break off aas done me good, cause when i got out i done a cycle and piled on the muscle (20 lbs), now i know its good to have a good break for the aas to work better.

alexjones6 is offline New Member
    stick the clomid up ur bum, in a condom.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexjones6
    stick the clomid up ur bum, in a condom.
    Alot of guys telling you to do this but I disagree....you could kiss your early release goodbye. Also, if you get the drop and spread em, which is often the case....your caught.

I would end the cycle now and do your PTC. I can get really bumbed out during the estrogen rebound and clomid period and you are bumbed out enough once you get inside. 6-12 months is not bad and you can cycle when you get out.

In the future, avoid clubs or situations where you end up in fights. Once I hit my early 30's and started to establish attachable wealth, I learned the expensive way to walk away from it by not getting into it in the first place.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    you are a little punk, go away and stay gone!

tvd220 is offline Member
    well here in the us, as far as i have seen, most people come home out of jail usually gain around 10-15 pounds of muscle. Eat as much as you can, read and work out, you probably wont lose anything after your cycle. I think you could do it with the water baloon method, but i would sugest you put it in a condom instead because the condom is much stronger. Or you could be strait-up with your doctor about you cycle, and have him prescribe you pct meds. At least in the states, the prison doctor can give you your meds if you have a prescription, it would just be monitered. Its not a narcotic or anything.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Try some hcg at the end, may give you the boost to shorten pct.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea..good idea..hold up..didnt this dude go to jail a while back? anyways..yea get a prescrip for it.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    depending on how much u want to bring ur gear in...cut a cigar case in half....fill it up...wrap it up...and take a deep breath...i recently returned from a "vacation" and thats how many people got items in...good luck year will fly by dont worry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information