insanepump621 is offline Member

newbie taking clen some help please

I got a buddy of mine who hurt him self at work and ate chocolate and drank gatorade for a couple months straight. NOw he wants to take clen first time as user in anything. I am going to help him out and get him 30ml of liquid clen How should he do this? I am not all to familar with clen. IM pretty sure its 1mg per ml. BUt my list only says liquid clen 30ml. Any help thank

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio are way more important. Dont mess with clen yet, he could do an ECA stack instead.

he already has his mind set on doin clen this guy is more stubborn then an ox id rather have him get it from me then someone else.

dont give him clen , he needs to know how to take it properly or it can f*ck him up. Besides it wont do anything for him if his diet isnt good and he doesnt do cardio.
    Here's a good read on clen:

Clenbuterol handbook

keylock is offline Associate Member
    clen buns fat when you sleep you body temp is up simlar to when you burn fat when your sick.isnt that right?

clen isnt a miracle fat burner, sure it works, but it only really works well in combination with sound diet and cardio. It also gives me a resting heart rate over 120 bpm at 100mcg. Not worth messing up my heart, but everybody reacts differently to it. It shouldnt be used to burn fat if your not gonna eat correctly and workout. Eating chocolate and drinking gatorade wont help for sure!

hes been doin cardio for like 2 week straight he is just looking into clen and I was j/w what the suggested dosages are

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I got a buddy of mine who hurt him self at work and ate chocolate and drank gatorade for a couple months straight. NOw he wants to take clen first time as user in anything. I am going to help him out and get him 30ml of liquid clen How should he do this? I am not all to familar with clen. IM pretty sure its 1mg per ml. BUt my list only says liquid clen 30ml. Any help thank

1mg would put him in the hospital

ic ic lol im an idiot and need to do my research... so wat like a quarter of cc a day im assuming i have no clue what im talkin about thou

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ther are ways to cycle the stuff 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. slowly working your way up..blah blah blah..do a search for it

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I just started taking clen today and i'm still coming down from the jitters of it! I haven't taken any since 4P.M and my temperature is up 1 degree and I have slight shakes everywhere. This stuff isn't to be taken lightly. I took .75 milliliters today which is 75mcg total. This is about all I can handle right now.

Thread Information