symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

Why does my skin get itchy when I lift????

I'm about 9 weeks into my test enthate cycle and have been experiancing some intense itching all over my skin. It only happens the most when I lift real heavy like a leg day or something. Anybody else experience this??

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    it should have nothing to do with test.
    have u changed soaps?
    have u been tanning?

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Prolly from sweating........ The only way it would have N E thing to do with the test would be if you were perhaps bathing in it.

Soaps, detergents, different water, climate change... Try eating a Benadryl when it starts to bug you. If that cures it you prolly have an allergy to something. Good luck.

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    I'm about 9 weeks into my test enthate cycle and have been experiancing some intense itching all over my skin. It only happens the most when I lift real heavy like a leg day or something. Anybody else experience this??
    I've had that happen to me before ,I was told it had something to do with my BP.

HHMMMM, I haven;t changed anything with my soap or body lotion. It's weird because my head itches also. The BP could cause it I guess but i'm wondering why its just starting to happen so late in the cycle.. I gues i'll just have to deal with it, I don't have too much loner on this cycle. One thing that has changed though is the warmer weather lately, my gym is one of those dungeon gyms, no ac just open windows.

Logan13 is offline Banned

?

Quote Originally Posted by symmetry101
    HHMMMM, I haven;t changed anything with my soap or body lotion. It's weird because my head itches also. The BP could cause it I guess but i'm wondering why its just starting to happen so late in the cycle.. I gues i'll just have to deal with it, I don't have too much loner on this cycle. One thing that has changed though is the warmer weather lately, my gym is one of those dungeon gyms, no ac just open windows.
    Perhaps your gym changed what they use to clean the equipment off, happened to me.

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    bro the EXACT same thing is happening to me..... when im in the A/C ill be ok.....but when im in the heat, or im lifting......i get INTENSIVELY itchy everywhere...its almost unbearable to lift!!!

some fukt up shit.

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    bro the EXACT same thing is happening to me..... when im in the A/C ill be ok.....but when im in the heat, or im lifting......i get INTENSIVELY itchy everywhere...its almost unbearable to lift!!!

some fukt up shit.
    I'm the same way. But it comes and goes. I've had some high BP recently but not sure if its BP related. Its not AAS related either.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe cuz your growing ....

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    it is related to the test cause im having it too, its tiny acne trying to surface for me

DustinTroyS is offline New Member
    skabies? its easily transmittable...

lindane is a possiable solution?

gyms, tanninig beds, and people!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tan..

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    histamine release problem... i have it too. tell your doctor hell give you some stuff to take. it no biggie

megathrust is offline New Member
    more than likely from the skin streching i experience the same thing on bulking cycles. ever notice pregnet women scratching at there stomach because the stretch marks.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    mega could be right man i just no that pain in the ass itch feels like fire all ove the body, doc gave me some antihistamines and i do not have that anymore period. just enquire with him. this is all just my opinion, could be anything

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    i get that sometimes, it sucks

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    An itchy scalp is sometime related to DHT and MPB but the itchy body I am not sure of but I know how you feel its damn annoying. I sometimes get it when doing cardio and your just starting to sweat, its all over and the more you think about it the worse it gets.

it's right when my blood starts to flow, my skin gets warn and starts to itch.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    It has to do with the dead skin that is already on your body. Not getting off all the dead skin in the shower, will make you itch when working out. All I can say is bear with it, if not use some lotion of some kind

hmm could be since i got one of those luffa things, it dosn't happen.

Whats exactly is histamine??? It has to be related to the juice because it is the only time it has ever happend to me. I'm glad i'm not the only one whos experienced this. Its not from skin streatching because I get it on my face too only when its hot out or i'm lifting real intense. Its almost unbearable when its real itchy. Theres deff. a corelation between the heat and juice, I would love to know exactly what it is.

nolva can also cause hot flashes. it's a hot flash man

one more thing, my buddy just got back from the er. turns out he's allergic to nolva.

Thread Information