lambdachi380 is offline New Member

HELP!!First time what is best?

I am getting ready to start my first cycle but im confused on what to use. I am 6'3 bout 210lbs. i was thinking starting off with 500mg test per week and 300mg deca per week. im not real educated on much else i just know that deca is a long cycle and test gives quick gains. i have already purchased some stuff called "jacked up" that is a natural test booster to avoid deca dick and to build up my natural test levels after a cycle, but i want a cycle that will give me good gains, maybe like 30+ lbs, i dont know if like winny/test is better, just need some help!!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol....just do the test by itself at 500mg a week then...no need for the deca ..deca shuts you down hard and is hard to recover from... and nothing will bring your test levels back like clomid... and just using deca and the jacked up stuff probably wont be enough to keep your libido up...deca shuts you down hard....i would just go with the test at 500mg a week with nolva 20mg a day, maybe some letro or liquidex also and keep clomid on deck for after cycle.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yea..and run the cycle for 10 to 12 weeks...lift hard and eat lots of protein and calories and you could make up to 30 pnds of gains.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    lol....just do the test by itself at 500mg a week then...no need for the deca..deca shuts you down hard and is hard to recover from... and nothing will bring your test levels back like clomid... and just using deca and the jacked up stuff probably wont be enough to keep your libido up...deca shuts you down hard....i would just go with the test at 500mg a week with nolva 20mg a day, maybe some letro or liquidex also and keep clomid on deck for after cycle.
    i agrea. test is a good first cycle. even if you research you can never be sure how your body will react to aas.
    i took test 250 and deca for my first cycle but i wasted my money because i didn't know i would be so hungry all the time, ( non of my friends who were cycling got such a big appetite) so my diet suffered alot. by me second cycle i knew what to expect and had much much better gains.

thanx man, im just scared as hell bout goin limp, that shit aint good... i had a friend who told me he went limp when he was tryin ta do tha deed and i like to f**k too much to have that shit happenin

oh and what gauge needle should i use, i hear the bigger tha better but hell ill prolly just be shootin in my glutes

and what kind of test do u recommend, enanthate or what?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well if your age is correct then your good to go on the Test E at 500...but I'm curious....how long have you been training?

I use a 23g 1.5 inch needle for test ...for Glutes....for quads go with a 1 inch.

and i want to get rock hard, like ripped as shit, im allready pretty decently big so i really want to get a little bigger and get ripped so does test do this for me or should i wait for a second cycle for ripping?

I am 19 and i have been training regularly for bout 11 months with a good diet for bout 3 months and am seeing good results but i want great results.

Quote Originally Posted by lambdachi380
    and what kind of test do u recommend, enanthate or what?
    Test E or Test C...not that big of a difference....both do about the same.

but will it cut me up? i wanna get ripped. if not do i need to stack it with nething?

Eleven months isn't really that long to have reach a natural potentual. What type of routine you using and what is your diet like? I'll bet you could get about the same results if you really planned those two items very well. It's not easy but I feel it's better to do all you can naturally before introducing other things. imho

I've read posts of other bros cutting with test....but most go the clen route with a little winny.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I would put juice off for awhile bro. You haven't reached your natural potential and just haven't been lifting long enough. Also you need to research like crazy. There are thousands of posts on here just try to learn as much as possible before jumping into it.

well i run every morning and split my workouts between MWF mornings and evenings, and i eat 5 meals a day, usually mornings just like banana or something with milk and a whole wheat cereal... then depends on the other meals, i usually have like tuna fish, red meats, chicken, salads, and lots of milk water and fruits. not real sure if it is good but that was what was recommended to me by a fellow lifter. i eat lots of tuna fish and red meat.. i usually dont check my protein and stuff b4 i eat tho and i should..

well i have been lifting since jr. high... i was a high school all round athlete and worked out alot but i got off of it my first 2 months or so outta high school and have been back on it for bout 11 months. but i just recently started trying to eat right

and i do take a protein shake, have been for bout 2 yrs... its a 100% ion exchange whey protein

Logan13 is offline Banned

wait

lambdachi380:

Seriously, give your body some time to grow and mature naturally, in the long you will be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    lambdachi380:

Seriously, give your body some time to grow and mature naturally, in the long you will be better off.
    Take his advice. You still might grow a few inches. If you juice now you will never get taller, that is just one thing about starting at 19.

i appreciate it guys, but i do have problem cutting up, any suggestions bout that, just more cardio or do know of a way to help speed the process up.

Cardio and a clean diet work best. After you have that down you can try some clen .

what do u recommend in a clean diet... i have always been confused on the eating habits cause honestly, i love to eat cause i have a high metabolism

Do some research in the diet forum bro. It will help you out a lot.

thanx

no problem bro

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Wow 19 and 6'3"@210lbs. That's some good size for your age. I'm also same height and when I was 19 I weighed 155. I'm 37 now @240lbs it's been a long road to get here, but have never done aas. I've tried a few different prohormones, but never a full blown cycle. You need to concentrate on improving your diet before going over to the darkside. I would wait until at least 23 years old before doing aas. You have the potential to put on a lot of natural size.
    Good luck,
    ottomaddox

Quote Originally Posted by lambdachi380
    I am 19 and i have been training regularly for bout 11 months with a good diet for bout 3 months and am seeing good results but i want great results.

Thread Information