Thread: test cypionate

thegame01 is offline Member

test cypionate

Hey guy's i was wondering if someone can tell me what to expect on a 6 week cycle of test cyp at 1 cc per week . Its's my first cycle ever and i dont want to go to heavy at first.How much weight should one expect to see and how much would i retain .I train very hard in the gym and eat about 4000 cals a day.I am 5'8" 185 lbs right now at 9 % bf.I will be taking it next week,me and my bros.What about side effects and the depresion thing .will we see that even with a small dose as this.I would like to keep about 10 lbs after my cycle.I also bench 285lbs 4sets of 10 right now ,does that usually go up as well and what are we talking about 50 lbs or so.
    Thanks alote my barbarian brothers
    the game

bortort is offline Associate Member
    years ago, I started out at 125#'s I did a eight week cycle (my first) at 200mg/week of cyp. for eight weeks. I gained about 20 to 25 pounds. Now some of that is water, so real gains will be a bit lower. I wouldn't worry at all about side effects. That is acually a very low dose. remember you won''t see much untill after four weeks, so you might want to run it longer.

I would suggest a 400mg / week of cyp. if you want to make sure of seeing good gains. Even at 400mg of cyp alone, that is still fairly low dosage for sides. May have some Nolva, just incase if you do 400mg. Follow with clomid, or you will kick yourself.

what exactly does this clomid do bud and thanks for the reply man

Most steriods will shut down your test production, when you finish a cycle you need to get it jump started again. The clomid will get your own test levels back. If you don''t use it, you will crash, you will loose most everything you gained. Yes your levels will come back without it, but it will be to late to save anything you gained.

how is this clomid taken, orally or through injection and how long do you take and when do you start taking it. any side effects to that

thanks bros

Dose:
    300mg/ 1st day
    100mg/ 10 days
    50mg/ 10 days

When to start:
    That depends on the steriods you used. If your using a long acting AS. Like sust. or deca (or both together) you would start it three weeks after your last shot. If your using cyp, I would start it two weeks after. The trick is to get your own test going just as the steriod left your body.

Clomid isn't a steriod itself so you wont get sides like you do with AS. It is used med. to help women get pregnate.

But don't let the preg. thing worry you. LOL you won't get preg. LOL Do a check on it here. You can get alot of info.
    And it is a must again.

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    thegame01-- Welcome to the board bro. It seems that you have a pretty solid base, at least by your stats and bench. However, I HIGHLY reccomend that you put a lot of time into using the search function and reading up on AS (Anabolic Steroids ). This way you will get the most out of your cycle and really have a sense of what to do and why. I am rather new to this board myself and it has been incredibly helpful in allowing me to learn many of the intricacies of AS use/theory. Anyway, like I said, just go to the search function and type in a words like "cypionate " or "cyp", "clomid", etc. Good luck bro.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    like bortort said, i also recommend that you run at least 400mg for 8 weeks. Clomid is a MUST! Good luck bro, and welcome to the board!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    BRO DO SOME RESEARCH........IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CLOMID DOES....I SUGGEST YOU STOP GETTING EXCITED...MAYBE A.S. ISN'T THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU.

THATS MY TWO CENTS

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    BRO DO SOME RESEARCH........IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CLOMID DOES....I SUGGEST YOU STOP GETTING EXCITED...MAYBE A.S. ISN'T THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU.

THATS MY TWO CENTS

hey thanks guy's for the info and for welcoming me to this board. This is the best board i have been on .I will look into clomid thats for sure as i look into anything i put into my body.Monster thats why i am asking these questions to educate myself but i do apreciate your 2 cents anyways.I am looking into AS because i have been training for a long time and feel i have hit my close to my peak genetically so i need a boost .I want to hit 200lbs+. again thanks alote guy's i appreciate the help

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he should research this stuff more,considering he doesn;t know much.........

NASH is offline New Member
    If you are like me game, I know I have researched AS alot, but this board is great feedback and different opinons are always great as well as different results. So keep the questions coming thats why the board is here.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by monster.

THATS MY TWO CENTS
    Why are you yelling? The guy is doing his research, I dont think he needs a father figure to holler at him.

why is it that as soon as you ask a question ,people think you are not educating yourself etc.Obviously if someone is asking a question he is wanting to educate himself.I read alote of shit on the net and ther is always diferent things said about any product.I researched the supplement world before taking any and it was hard as there are alote of contradictions.After reading and listening to people's personal experiences etc then i was able to make an educated decisionon whether i would take it or not. The same applies to AS ,i am not really looking for any smart remarks, all i am asking is your personal experience with the stuff .So i asked about clomid ,sorry maybe i shouldn't of ,i just though that i was on the site anyways so i will ask the people that take it ,who better to ask ,right. Anyways i did read on the stuff and i am happy to report that i can give you it's american name ,canadian name and all of what it does and it's side effects and how much to take and when etc etc.Finally if someone asks me what it is i will let hime know and tell him my experience with it once i have taken it but that's just my 2 cents .For the people that are willing to help ,thanks again. I like to get alote of diferent views on anything ii put in my body . this scares me a little so i want as much info and personal experiences as possible to make feel more comfortable . Yet i will do it ,i have been in this for 10 yrs and want to grow 20 lbs or so . I will show you guy's some before and after pics after my first cycle

Let us know when you have decited to try it, and give us a idea of what and how much you plan on doing. We can fine tune a cycyle for you or see if it looks good.
    Good luck

Thread Information