jaybig727 is offline New Member

question. someone please help.

I am taking an ECA stack....how much weight would i lose if I took winstrol instead of this? and can winstrol, ECA be taken together? how would it work together? thanks you guys and couple females.. lol... Jay 6'4'' 320

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    windstrol isnt going to make you lose weight bro....and nobody can tell you how much your going to lose..or gain!! eca stack....check into clen , t3, do a search on these 2 and figure it out yourself.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i agree with hellapimpin. the winnie can help you lose fat. or i guess i should say help tone.no not actually lose weight. you will most likely end up a little heavier but it will(should) be different weight( lean muscle). if you want to lose quite being lazy and whatch what you are eating. that is probably the first change you need to make. then make sure you are burning more than you take in. do not cut the protein down though. not trying to be an ass but do some research and when you figure it all out dont be lazy about it. bust your ass. also agree on looking into doing some clen instead. good luck.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    if you got the nuts pop some DNP . you will lose weight like a mother on that stuff, and oh you have a good chance of dieing it not taken right

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    drip scares me

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    that shit can produce wonders if taken properly. i have heard stories that are crazy good and heard stories that are horrible. up to you is you are desperate take the shit and see how you like it.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    if you got the nuts pop some DNP . you will lose weight like a mother on that stuff, and oh you have a good chance of dieing it not taken right
    bro , don't be advising newbs to take dnp! wtf is wrong with you?! the guy is asking if he can take winni to lose weight? he obviously doen't know much about AAS let alone dnp!

winni is a muscle hardener not a weight loss drug.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    bro , don't be advising newbs to take dnp ! wtf is wrong with you?! the guy is asking if he can take winni to lose weight? he obviously needs GOOD advice!

winni is a muscle hardener not a weight loss drug.
    agreed DNP should not be taken lightly

jaybig727 is offline New Member
    dnp isnt on my agenda anywho. I know winstrol isnt for weightloss...but it does cut...just trying to get something going here.... im already working on my eating and cardio.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybig727
    dnp isnt on my agenda anywho. I know winstrol isnt for weightloss...but it does cut...just trying to get something going here.... im already working on my eating and cardio.
    winni doesn't "cut" you up it's a muscle hardener, but whatever you want to believe bro.

if anything it is a diuretic maybe thats where these people are getting the idea from

people think they loose fat on it,but which in fact it's usually the water weight they gained from the beginning of the cycle

Thread Information