JACKED is offline New Member

Major Hair Loss in the last year!! Please Help!!!

All started about 1 years ago on a heavy cycle of winny .. mid way through my cycle I noticed a small balding circle in the back of my head .. I started on Rogaine , Propecia and saw plametto...

It is now 1 years later and the small circle has gotten about 3 times larger..

I will buy anything on the market or even on this site .. I went to see my Doctor and he even found it strange that I have not lost any hair in the front it is Very Thick all over then a random bald / thining spot in the top back of my head..

For all the Members that are going to say shave it off.. have tried it and was not for me..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

-Jacked-
    Last edited by JACKED; 06-03-2005 at 12:33 AM.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well bro u either stop takin AAS or just let it go. im going bald at a very young age cuz of genetics. im on propecia right now, but you know what screw it bro. there always has to be bad sides of a great thing. if you are that concerned look into tranplants im already arranged with that in 2 years, but for know you are going to have to deal with it.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    could be stress related...my girl balds in some spots on the back of her head occasionally ..it usually becuz of stress.

Not stressed out.. I know what you mean when u see people with random bald patches that is from stress...

This is a growing thining area. Not yet smooth but very thin on my way to having a bald patch..

I have read about medicated creams , topical solution

I will try Anything .. Any ideas of which ones I should try or other members that have tried any of them...

Thanks

-JACKED-

keylock is offline Associate Member
    another thread was talking about dandrif shompoo helping

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    you could try dutasteride instead of proscar - it gives a more complete block of 5AR activity - also you could try nizoral shampoo along with topical spironolactone & azeleic acid - ie

dutasteride +
    minoxidil +
    azeleic acid +
    topical spiro +
    nizoral

if that doesnt stop you loosing hair then might as well just shave it off.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Not stressed out my asss!!! You are scared of losing your hair, thats a stress.

Buzz cut it or ballcap bro.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    Not stressed out my asss!!! You are scared of losing your hair, thats a stress.

Buzz cut it or ballcap bro.
    didn't you read the first post?

Of course I did, so he says he dont wanna shave it, dont, buzz it.

When will you ****ers understand that if you are predisposed to losing it its going going gone. Buzz it now and get used to it.

Vinny looks good so does mr clean.

Screw all the topical money wasting shit out there that only milks you or prolongs the enevitable.

Man up!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Topicals do work depending on what degree of hairloss you have. Mine really sheds during cycles but is fine when I am not on. Also I would advise not to use winny ever again if you are concerned with your hair. I use spiro cream, the alzeic shampoo, and minoxidil with great success. I even put it to the test with winny and it worked very well for me. Just my opinion but the prescription topical work great... especially if you have lack of sex drive problems while on propecia.

i hear zinc and b6 stop dht too

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    you could try dutasteride instead of proscar - it gives a more complete block of 5AR activity - also you could try nizoral shampoo along with topical spironolactone & azeleic acid - ie

dutasteride +
    minoxidil +
    azeleic acid +
    topical spiro +
    nizoral

if that doesnt stop you loosing hair then might as well just shave it off.

Nizoral I am also already using but I would like to order these other products please provide me with a Link to a website that sale these items..

-JACKED-

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hair club for men is the answer. no all kidding aside, if you are geneticaly predispositioned to losing your hair, all the products in the world will only slow down the process. neutrogena t-gel shampoo,propeceia.nizoral, minoxidil are not miracle cures. hair transplant is the only way to beat it and even that isn't full proof. good luck

Solution: Shave it all off and go get your head tattooed like stubble so no matter what it will have that look like its a week in growth gray look all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    Solution: Shave it all off and go get your head tattooed like stubble so no matter what it will have that look like its a week in growth gray look all the time.
    you know what i think bro? i think you're bald and you just want everyone else to be in the bald club with you

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    hair club for men is the answer. no all kidding aside, if you are geneticaly predispositioned to losing your hair, all the products in the world will only slow down the process. neutrogena t-gel shampoo,propeceia.nizoral, minoxidil are not miracle cures. hair transplant is the only way to beat it and even that isn't full proof. good luck
    had two of my uncles do this.
    the only reason it looked wierd was because they all of a sudden had hare.. other than that looked perfectly normal..

actually flabby wuss you couldnt be more wrong, I have hair all over my head.

Check out the pic.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Major Hair Loss in the last year!! Please Help!!!-ihavehair.jpg  
    Last edited by gooroo; 06-04-2005 at 10:47 AM. Reason: add a pic

Bump.. Any other products

What is a good website to order these medicated products from..

Thread Information