BigPancho is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Get Cut for your Summer Vacation?

Posted this on another board, and with all the same stuff comin' around over here, figured it might be a good thing here too.

Figured this title would draw some attention......LOL

Seriously, with all the schools letting out for summer, there's an influx of teenagers who want to get that "cut" body to go out to the beach and impress all the girlies. This post is for you.

I'll start this out with a question, that you need to honestly answer:

What have you done up to this point to give yourself the body you desire?

Remember that question, because you'll see it again.

Too many teenagers, and I'll also include newbies who have been lifting for a few months "seriously", think that anabolics are a magic pill. Take some pills, give yourself a shot, work out a li'l, and you're gonna be ripped, cut, and all those other badass words to describe your new Herculean body.

You've had all thru the fall, winter, and spring. You're probably old enough to have been working out for years. Have you? Have you been hitting the weights hard, regular, and with a focus? Not just at school, because a lotta those workouts aren't designed for mass gains but muscle endurance. How have you been working out? Have you dedicated yourself, sacrificed things you want to do, because your workout is THAT important?

Let's say you have. Now, how's your diet?

Have ya turned down trips to the mall or to town with your friends, knowing they're gonna be eating at the local burger joint, because you're cutting and can't afford the saturated fats and calories that you KNOW they'll be having? Or, have you sat out in the car if you did go, knowing your friends have a double meat bacon cheeseburger while you're eating brown rice and chicken breast, with a side of water? Have you counted out every calorie in your meals, written them down, and stuck to this TO THE LETTER, because your goals were more important than your fun? Do you get up before school, hit the cardio for 45 minutes at least 5 times a week, because you really want your abs to come thru? All this time, avoiding the pizza, hot wings, burgers, BEER, etc., because it wasn't in your goals?

Let's say you've even done that. You're ready, right?

WRONG.

How long have you researched the notion of introducing either large amounts of substances that are created in much, MUCH smaller doses in your body, or introducing foreign substances into your body? Have you researched it enough to understand the mechanisms of the drug on your body, how it will effect everything from your skin to your liver? How about your sex drive? After all, you're goin' for the body to impress the honeys, right? What do ya do if you have that body, but can't get it up to take advantage of your rewards?

Here's the deal, coming from someone with experience in this area. There's no short cut to a killer body. Anabolic Steroid useage actually requires HARDER work than going for a natural body. As a teen, your body already produces more natural testosterone than you ever will. Have you truely taken advantage of this?

So many say they've hit a plateau. "I can't gain anymore weight, and I've been hard at it religiously for the last 6 months". Have you taken a look at your diet? "It's hard to eat that much", or "I can't eat that kind of food all the time due to school" is NOT an acceptable excuse.

Diet's in check? What about your training? Have you thought of incorporating new exercises and such to increase the level of intensity and provide a new way of working your muscles? When I work with younger clients, anabolics seem to always come up at some point and time. And, it's always when they say that they've hit a "plateau". I can say from experience that I've NEVER found anyone who has truely plateaued before their 18th birthday. It's usually a lack of focus on many points. I would also go out on a limb and say that it's highly unlikely that someone would have plateaued before their 20th or even 21st birthday.

I'm not gonna get into a lot of the technical jargon that is readily available by clicking on the "Search" feature on this site. You can research the effects of Anabolics on HPTA, Liver Enzymes, etc.

Pro bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, older guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Franco Columbu, Lou Ferrigno, etc. didn't get their bodies by taking a pill or injecting a substance. Not entirely. They train hard, eat right, and have researched these substances for years. I've seen some impressive physiques from members of this board and others, and I can guarantee that these guys didn't sit around and eat cheeseburgers and french fries. They sacrificed and trained and researched to get the body they wanted. And it paid off, in spades.

Answer this question truthfully. You can type all ya want about your training, your diet, and your research to tell me how a "bro" of yours gave you all the info you need. Well, what are ya doin' here then?

You know the answer. If you're lookin' for a shortcut, then my answer to you is that this isn't it. If you're wanting to take it to the next level, you've gotta be to the point that you can climb to the stairs, not expecting to hop on an express elevator and bipass all the necessities of a healthy & strong foundation.

The people here aren't being assholes for tellin' ya that you're too young. They're lookin' out for you. The old saying, "Youth & treachery is no match for age and experience" applies here.

Steroids have their place. But they have no place for individuals who have not committed themselves for a long period of time to educating themselves and preparing their body for the strain of these substances. And it may not be what you wanna hear, but 99.999% of teenagers do not have the focus, the drive, or the discipline to prepare themselves for this process.

Hard work, dedicated training, diet, and research are all your friends right now. Your body is prime for producing one helluva natural physique. Use it all to your advantage, and if later in life you're truely ready and decide to give anabolics a try, your gains and overall results will be 10X as good.

Oh, and oral only cycles suck. LOL

BigPancho

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good post.

Thanks. Stayed away from the technical jargon for the benefit of the target audience.........

BigPancho

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    "A delightful read, sure to get lots of attention...destined for the AR bestseller list"-anabolic reader

Reiki is offline New Member
    Bump, good read

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    "A delightful read, sure to get lots of attention...destined for the AR bestseller list"-anabolic reader

I wouldn't go that far.......

BigPancho

smallmuscles is offline New Member
    hey big pancho! Your everywhere. Nice to see you hear too

Quote Originally Posted by smallmuscles
    hey big pancho! Your everywhere. Nice to see you hear too
    Hey bro. Yep, I make the rounds......

Kinda like a bad fungus, I'm not much use but I'm everywhere.......

BigPancho

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    we should have you as a guest speeker for my gym lol. (college gym)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    Hey bro. Yep, I make the rounds......

Kinda like a bad fungus, I'm not much use but I'm everywhere.......

BigPancho
    Stick around for awhile bro, posts like this one are always welcome

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    if nothing else, itll scare the people off who cannot take it seriously enough

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Stick around for awhile bro, posts like this one are always welcome
    I'll definitely be around. I like this board.

I've got 2 or 3 that I hang around regularly, including this one. I just usually get the feel of the place before I get too talkative.......

Thanks!

BigPancho

tallyjuice is offline Member
    excellent ****en post

droddy is offline Junior Member
    Here here..fully agreed. I see a fellow hater of the oral only cycle, what is YOUR rationale behind it? everyone has a reason and you seem well educated about it, figured i should ask

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    BP,

Enjoyed the post

Reguards,

Ah

Quote Originally Posted by droddy
    Here here..fully agreed. I see a fellow hater of the oral only cycle, what is YOUR rationale behind it? everyone has a reason and you seem well educated about it, figured i should ask
    My rationale behind it is pretty simple.

It's 17-alpha alkylated, so it survives the first pass thru the liver. Used correctly, you'll just strain the liver & raise some of your liver enzymes. But, some folks who use these things think that "More is Better", and start doin' rediculous amounts for a rediculous amount of time, develop hepatotoxicity, and become a poster child for why anabolics are the root of all evil and those who use them should be burned at the stake.

Plus, the gains go one of two ways. With substances like dbol or drol, a lotta the gains end up being bloat, or water weight. Once you cease taking the med, you lose a large portion of your gains. If used alone, the strain on your body, especially the liver, isn't worth the 5 lbs you gain. Two, if prone to depression, this loss can effectively throw you into a more depressed state, leading to many bad things and a long road to recovery.

The other end of it goes for those orals like Winny, Anavar , etc. While they have their place, again, the gains you receive on these are small. These substances should be stacked with other anabolics, test for one, or should be reserved for instances like pre-competition where you want to get what you can without adding a lotta water. But, again, gains will be small, and if you're not competing, I don't really see the use for those alone.

I like orals. I just don't like them alone. One of my favorite cycles is the ever-famous Test/dbol cycle. Used right, you can put on 20+ lbs of keepable gains.

BigPancho

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    great post bro prop's to you

Thread Information