Impreza_WRX_STi is offline New Member

Clen 200mcg 7 days use & normal temp & very little side effects. What to do?

I've searched quite a bit I don't see mcg's usually this high. But for days 1-4 I seen about 1 degree temp raise, and trembling wasn't hard to deal with at all. the past few days my body temp is up for about 4-6 hours after I take it but in the morning its normal or even below. I also have little trembles.

Here is my dose record:

1:20mcg
    2:40
    3:60
    4:100
    5:120
    6:160
    7:200

main reason I rose dose quickly is because I read to regulate dose as long as you can stand the sides. Truthfully I havn't had the sides bad at all. They've been rather mild.

Is it already time for Benadryl or what? mabye I have a high tolerance for it, but if I can tolerate all the sides, is it working?

Thanks

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    i personnally wouldn't go over 140 mcgs regardless of the shakes or not. clen is not heart friendly. 6 to 7 tabs per day should be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    i personnally wouldn't go over 140 mcgs regardless of the shakes or not. clen is not heart friendly. 6 to 7 tabs per day should be more than enough.
    I agree.

So should I just go back down to about 140mcg and assume its working or try benadryl? Benadryl is for the 3rd week tho? Or is the 3rd week best for 'most cases'? I'm only one week into it tho.

thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza_WRX_STi
    So should I just go back down to about 140mcg and assume its working or try benadryl? Benadryl is for the 3rd week tho? Or is the 3rd week best for 'most cases'? I'm only one week into it tho.
    regarding the use of benadryl go to the educational threads and read hookers profile on clen so you understand it better. as for cutting back, i would absolutely drop the dosage and roll with it. i also show little to no sides at 140 mcgs but i just don't think bumping it up will burn any more fat than whats being burned already, but thats me.

thanks

I actually have read the Benedryl/Clen profile at least twice throught it and browsed thru it several times. I was just wondering if I am seeing these weakend side effects, maybe starting the Benedryl earlier would be beneficial?

I will only be doing about 4-5 weeks of clen (when-ever it runs out). Then I'll be done for quite a while.

Thanks

your're not going to get the shakes again by taking benadryl. just because you're not shaking doesn't mean its not working. 140 mcgs has been safely used by a many of bb's with great results. 140 mcgs was chosen in part because of the effects clen has on the heart. you could add aspirin and caffeine to enhace the fat burning effects, or include t-3, but hey its your heart...crank it up to 360 mcgs if you need to feel the shakes.

WANNABE2BIG is offline Junior Member
    what kind of clen is it,who makes it?

lion's

lion's

Thread Information