nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

First cycle advice (yet another)

If you don't want to read all of this initial post the paragraphs are labled in brackets.

(a little back ground)
    I've searched, I've read, I've asked and I've listened for a couple of months now but the fact is unless you get very lucky you just don't get ALL the information you need when your a novice without the more experienced lads giving it to you straight. Thats why I'm here.
    I'm currently just starting PCT off the back of a Superdrol cycle which I've had great results from so I'm going to have 2 months recovery time AFTER I've finished my PCT, then I intend to start my first "real" cycle.

(the cycle)
    500mg a week of Test E for 12 weeks will be the "back bone" of the cycle. Along with this I would like to use a "cutting" style steroid towards the end of the cycle, that is, unless you strongly advise me not to (being my first cycle and all).
    Winstrol tabs were my first choice after seeing that they're very mild on the sides on the "effectiveness chart" on steroid.com. However, someone has mentioned that the sides from Winny may be a little much for a first cycle and they mentioned that Anavar may be a better choice? I'll let you lot decide for me/advise me.

(PCT and precautions)
    I already have lots of Nolva, Clomid, super strength multi vitamins, omega 3's and milk thistle and I know what to take and when in this department. I've read that 200mg of vit B6 is needed throughout the cycle also (which I don't yet have).

(Personal info)
    I'm nearing 23 years old, I'm 5' 10'', 192lb with average body fat (32'' waist if that helps ) My diets pretty good and I train 4 days a week.

(!Things I need help with!)
    I have the info of the Test E but I would be very appreciative of info on how to use the other steroid (whatever is recommended - see "the cycle").
    Also, injecting, will I be ok to have ALL the injections from my first cycle in my ass or will that be a little too heavy on my ass?

(goals/aims)
    I know some people like to know yours goals, so - in a perfect world I'd love to build my body into a typical 100m sprinters body but I intend to get as close as I can by going through with "this cycle" (as a sort of kick start) and then training "naturaly" perminantly.

I've been advised to wait with the AAS by some people yet other people say the opposite... I decided some time ago that this is something I want to do sooner or later and now I've decided that I want to go through with it when my bodys totaly recovered from my Superdrol cycle in around 3 months time.

I'd love to here from you all about your first cycle experiences - expecialy if they were similar to mine.
    Big thanks in advance! and I'm sorry for the long post but I thought all the info was relevant.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ok bro i would just use test for your first cycle see how you react to it.
    you only need vit B6 if your running deca and/or tren .
    you will only need to inject twice per week every 3.5 day's so just shooting in your ass will be fine.

Thats brilliant mate, thanks alot!
    Hm, strange that steroid .com would advise tking 200mg of B6 throughout Test E and D/bol?
    I'd still be interested in other peoples views and advice and of course experiences.
    Cheers

bump for more

So would Anavar and or winny be a big no no on the first cycle? because I'm not sure if I will be doing a second cycle so I would like to make the best of the first.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    anavar would be the better choice as its not as harsh as winny,but it is more expensive,and b6 is only needed if you are usin deca or tren as 121 has stated mate.

ok cheers, I'd still be interested in peoples experiences with their first Test cycle - especialy if you used anavar as well.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    So would Anavar and or winny be a big no no on the first cycle? because I'm not sure if I will be doing a second cycle so I would like to make the best of the first.
    there will always be a next cycle,trust me

i wish i got a euro for each time i heard someone say that

-rodge

Heh
    What would a mild cycle of anavar and test e look like anyone?

yes mate after the 1st there is always a second............................................ .third............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........fourth................................. .......and so on!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Personally I think that you should start your first cycle at 300mg Test Enanthate wk, 2x 150mg. No need to start with 500mg, remember this is your first cycle start simple, that way you can access yourself.

Nathanlgd,

I really don't think that your only going to cycle once, trust me unless you have major issues you will be cycling atleast once a year.

Heh
    I'd still like to here about peoples experiences with Test E and their first cycles. What kind of gains can someone expect using Test E on their first cycle and what are you likely to keep of the initial gains?

Good diet, and training should get you 20lbs. Like I said before start with the low doses 300mg Test Enanthate (2x 150mg) should be sufficient. Through some Deca 200mg wk. Test should be ran for 12wks, deca for 10. Start pct 1 wk after last test e shot. 100mg Clomid ED for 4 wks, you might get away with only 3wks

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Good diet, and training should get you 20lbs. Like I said before start with the low doses 300mg Test Enanthate (2x 150mg) should be sufficient. Through some Deca 200mg wk. Test should be ran for 12wks, deca for 10. Start pct 1 wk after last test e shot. 100mg Clomid ED for 4 wks, you might get away with only 3wks
    sorry mate the pct start time for test e is 14 days after last shot and i would run 300mg clomid day 1
    100mg clomid days 2-7
    50mg clomid days 8-21
    also run nolva at 20mg throughout pct and continue 1 week after.

Sorry lads but I'm getting conflicting info here. One is saying start PCT a week after the last shot and another is saying 2 weeks after the last shot. Also, some say I should use 500mg essentialy and some say 300mg?!?
    a gain of 20lb, thats impressive, is that after or before PCT? what will you expect to lose during PCT?
    Cheers

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    ok bro i would just use test for your first cycle see how you react to it.
    you only need vit B6 if your running deca and/or tren .
    you will only need to inject twice per week every 3.5 day's so just shooting in your ass will be fine.
    i agree.. read this thread itll answer your questions. i think the test e is a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    sorry mate the pct start time for test e is 14 days after last shot and i would run 300mg clomid day 1
    100mg clomid days 2-7
    50mg clomid days 8-21
    also run nolva at 20mg throughout pct and continue 1 week after.
    exactly ass booz put it.!!

ok so the cycle will look like this then:-
    Test E 300/500mg a week 1 to 12
    Nolva 20mg a day weeks 1 to 14
    PCT
    Nolva 40mg a day weeks 14 to 16, 20mg weeks 16 to 18.
    Clomid 300mg first day of week 14 etc etc.

Thanks, just skippped through that post, its a good read.
    Just one thing though, whats an AI? and what is L-Dex and whats its purpose?

I've been looking at injection tutorals and reading posts on injections, can someone just talk me through injecting for the first time and any does and don'ts with injecting.
    Cheers

bump, I dont think the title of this thread is doing it justice

See, I've just read this over on steroid .com:-
    "Those who draw too much water with Testosterone enanthate and Dianabol or Anadrol , or who are more interested in strength without gaining 20 pounds of body weight should take Testosterone enanthate together with Oxandrolone or Winstrol "
    This sounds good to me, this is where my original idea came from.

Bump ^ ^ ^ can anyone give any info on Oxandrolone, is Oxandrolone actualy Anavar ?
    Is there any reason why I really shouldn't run Test E and finish up with Oxandrolone? - this is the cycle that gives the results I have in mind.

Thread Information