Thread: blood in spit

Hoover is offline Junior Member

blood in spit

hey guys i'm on prop/eq/var/fina. i just started the fina a few days ago. i noticed that i have alot of blood in my spit. during my cycle i had a few minor nose bleeds and noticed blood in my spit, but this time there is more blood in my spit and going on for a few hours. normally it would last for a little bit and go away. the previous nosebleeds occured during allergy season when i was sneezing frequently and my sinuses were very dry. has anyone experienced this? is this a major concern? thanks.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover
    hey guys i'm on prop/eq/var/fina. i just started the fina a few days ago. i noticed that i have alot of blood in my spit. during my cycle i had a few minor nose bleeds and noticed blood in my spit, but this time there is more blood in my spit and going on for a few hours. normally it would last for a little bit and go away. the previous nosebleeds occured during allergy season when i was sneezing frequently and my sinuses were very dry. has anyone experienced this? is this a major concern? thanks.
    Sounds like you're spitting the drainage from your previous nosebleeds. The blood doesn't dry due to the moist areas it has in your upper airway to accumulate, so when you spit it, it still gives ya that good red tinge.

Get you some saline spray & hit your nostrils regularly thru the day. Sleep with a humidifier in the room. Hopefully that'll help it out some.

BigPancho

spud is offline Junior Member
    How's your BP? I wonder if it's your gums bleeding. The saline spray Bigpancho recommended is a great idea and drink at least a gallon of H2O a day with Fina.

hope this helps,
    spud

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i think i would go to the doc that monitors me and say what is the deal doccy

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what does ur cycle look like ??? im assuming its a cutter with those compounds

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    Try To Get Ur Nose Cortorized If Not Nasal Spray Like Big Pancho Said. The Humidifier Is Also A Good Idea, If Its Allergly Related Like Mine Is, Its Nothing To Be Concerned About

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies guys if it gets worse i'll def go to my doct. the blood has stopped which is good.

eq 500 mg/week prop 500mg/week fina 350mg/week var 50mg/day

Thread Information