OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Question Cost of cycle versus gains and quality? need help

ok guys so this is giong to be my 5th cycle. I am 5'10 at 200 pounds. last time I checked bf it was at 14.3%. Now my question is I was planning.. or am still planning on doing the below cycle, but when I priced it it is upwards of almost 1000$ thats including darts and everything I will need with enough extra to make sure I dont run short.
    I have never on any of my cycles spent more than maybe 500-600 dollars and was curious to know if this amount is normal? do you think that the gains from this cycle below would be better than a test only cycle at 750mg a week? The most test I have run so far is at 500mg a week.
    I guess I am just looking to see if spending this amount of money on a cycle is something that is normally done or is this something that is not so common. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am looking to start my cycle in the next couple of weeks.

planned cycle:
    Wk 1-13 750mg Enanthate
    Wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 1-12 500mg deca
    Wk 10-15 50mg Winny ED

Nolva 10-mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Clomid 300 first day/100 ever day after for a total of one month

***also, Its not that I am being cheap because I would be willing to save and spend the money if its the better way to do it.

Thanks
    OMS

also I will be running B6 at 200mg a day.

OMS

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    the gains from the cycle would def be better than just the 750mg test/week....so if you can afford it, go for it....but if spending all that extra $ will put you in a bind, don't do it.....if it were me, i would do the better cycle......even if i could not really afford it

thanks.. Thats what I thought and had planned on doing. I just wanted to make sure that I was not crazy or stupid for doing it. I just wasnt sure if it was something that was normal.

OMS

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    I just wanted to make sure that I was not crazy
    if it's crazy to want to put on the most mass possible...then i think we are all crazy

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    if it's crazy to want to put on the most mass possible...then i think we are all crazy

LOL we just might be

OMS

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    ok guys so this is giong to be my 5th cycle. I am 5'10 at 200 pounds. last time I checked bf it was at 14.3%. Now my question is I was planning.. or am still planning on doing the below cycle, but when I priced it it is upwards of almost 1000$ thats including darts and everything I will need with enough extra to make sure I dont run short.
    I have never on any of my cycles spent more than maybe 500-600 dollars and was curious to know if this amount is normal? do you think that the gains from this cycle below would be better than a test only cycle at 750mg a week? The most test I have run so far is at 500mg a week.
    I guess I am just looking to see if spending this amount of money on a cycle is something that is normally done or is this something that is not so common. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am looking to start my cycle in the next couple of weeks.

planned cycle:
    Wk 1-13 750mg Enanthate
    Wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 1-12 500mg deca
    Wk 10-15 50mg Winny ED

Nolva 10-mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    Clomid 300 first day/100 ever day after for a total of one month

***also, Its not that I am being cheap because I would be willing to save and spend the money if its the better way to do it.

Thanks
    OMS

if you want my opinion bro, i would drop the dbols, and the winni seems like a waste imo.

reason being is...the dbol is gonna put some quick sloppy water weight on you just to make you happy for the time being. when you get towards the end of the cycle anything (mostly water) you gained from the dbol will dissapear 1 or 2 weeks after you take the winni.

winni in a bulker doesn't make too much sense anyways. i used winni 50mg/day and i think it was a waste of money if you asked me.

i think you would like the results much better if you ran just 1gram of the test and upped the l-dex to .5mg-1mg/day to take care of the bloat.

or you could up the deca to 700/wk and the test to 1gram/wk and instead of the l-dex get some letro to combat prog gyno and estro gyno from test and deca.

that's just my opinion ...i like higher doses

if you are spending over $1000 for the gear and all...well...that definately seems a little high to me. how much are you getting charged for the dbol and winni?

The only reason I am thinking of taking the Dbol is that I have never used it and am under the impression that if used with test the gains are somewhat keepable. As far as the winny, I was told its a good way to end a bulker. I was told to even throw some prop in there with the winny to help cut up and get some definition towards the end. But your advice is something I will definetyl consider

OMS

dbol is a dollar a pill.. 10mg or 100/for 75$
    WINSTROL is 25MG 2.00/EACH or 50 TABS//75.00

the total for the entire cycle is just over 900 dollars.
    but that is also buying a little more than calculated to make sure I dont run short. I have run short in previous cycles and hate not being able to do what I planned.

OMS

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    man thats some cash to drop dood...
    maybe find better source? or make it your self?
    personally i dont like the cycle either.. i would do some tren /prop would be way better solid and more gains

The only reason I am thinking of taking the Dbol is that I have never used it and am under the impression that if used with test the gains are somewhat keepable. As far as the winny, I was told its a good way to end a bulker. I was told to even throw some prop in there with the winny to help cut up and get some definition towards the end. But your advice is something I will definetyl consider

OMS

cutting is all diet bro, has nothing to do with the winni

with winni you will drop some water weight and your muscles will get harder and your strength will go up. you will probably also start balding..sorry, forgot to throw that in there too. i ran it for 6 weeks and i lost hair

Red face

dbol is a dollar a pill.. 10mg or 100/for 75$
    WINSTROL is 25MG 2.00/EACH or 50 TABS//75.00
    definately dropping the soap for the winni bro....

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Onemoreset,

A buck a pill for d's? I suggest you get another source since you can get d's for 500 10/mg tabs for 180-300, a buck a pill in high

Reguards,

AH

the source I use now is far more reasonable than any of the others that I was dealing with. also the service is great.

I used prop last time and f...........ck did that crap hurt. I was miserable when I stuck my bis.. couldnt move my arms or anything for a couple of days. OUCH!!

I am a little bit scared of using prop again just cause it hurt so bad.. I know.. get over it, suck it up.. LOL

OMS

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    man thats some cash to drop dood...
    maybe find better source? or make it your self?
    personally i dont like the cycle either.. i would do some tren/prop would be way better solid and more gains

i 2nd that! gotta love tren

the source I use now is far more reasonable than any of the others that I was dealing with. also the service is great.

I used prop last time and f...........ck did that crap hurt. I was miserable when I stuck my bis.. couldnt move my arms or anything for a couple of days. OUCH!!

I am a little bit scared of using prop again just cause it hurt so bad.. I know.. get over it, suck it up.. LOL

OMS
    i shoot anything in my bi's and it hurts for a couple days

you don't have to suck it up just get some sterile oil and dilute the prop in the syringe

Winstrol (water-based)
    50mg/ml 50cc $225

the more product I purchase the cheaper it gets.
    you guys really think these prices are that high..

My enanthate is at 40$ for 10ml
    I USED to pay 150 for 10ml when I lived in hawaii.. Crazy prices when I lived there.

OMS

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Onemoreset,

test enan is a cool price, Your overall prices arn't that bad, just dbol is a lil high, might I add i have seen higher.

Reguards,

AH

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I love dbol for the instant strength gains and the feeling of well being. With that said 7-10 days after I stop taking the dbol all of the dbol gains go out the window. Good for my ego while on but nothing else

I mean the compounds in my cycle are not that expensive.. its just that adding all these together comes to that much..
    the nolva,clomid,ldex comes to $330 In previous cycles I have not run the nolva through out and I have also never run the clomid for more than 3 weeks, but figured since I am getting into higher levels of gear I would rather be safe than sorry.
    also alot of the cost is coming from ordering more than i need. for example for that cycle i need 39cc of test.. so i am ordering 5 bottles.. I need 112 dbol so I am ordering 125. I need 133 nolva so I am ordering 200. 60 clomid so i am getting 100..
    and so on..

OMS

Quote Originally Posted by AnaBolic_hOsS
    Onemoreset,

test enan is a cool price, Your overall prices arn't that bad, just dbol is a lil high, might I add i have seen higher.

Reguards,

AH

sorry,then u guys are both getting ripped

the enanthate is average,but far from what I would call a "cool" price.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah man TREN would so do you right have u ran it before?
    tren/prop throw in some eq for appetite since Tren fux w/ your thyroid and you have to run t3 to suppress the Progest and up your Thy. and w/ the increase feed efficiency and sweating from tren, increased appetite and vasularity from EQ(other than that EQ blows) and the increase sex drive from prop ... you wil be happy

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    sorry,then u guys are both getting ripped

the enanthate is average,but far from what I would call a "cool" price.

I think i have source envy now..

I mean the compounds in my cycle are not that expensive.. its just that adding all these together comes to that much..
    the nolva,clomid,ldex comes to $330 In previous cycles I have not run the nolva through out and I have also never run the clomid for more than 3 weeks, but figured since I am getting into higher levels of gear I would rather be safe than sorry.
    also alot of the cost is coming from ordering more than i need. for example for that cycle i need 39cc of test.. so i am ordering 5 bottles.. I need 112 dbol so I am ordering 125. I need 133 nolva so I am ordering 200. 60 clomid so i am getting 100..
    and so on..

OMS

i think you're probably getting ripped on the pct's too.

running nolva @10mg throught a 750mg/wk test cycle will do little if nothing. IMO you're just wasting it either run it at 20mg/day, or don't run it and up the l-dex to .5mg-1mg/day

trust me i had gyno i know where i went wrong,and 10mg nolva and .25 l-dex is one of the reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah man TREN would so do you right have u ran it before?
    tren/prop throw in some eq for appetite since Tren fux w/ your thyroid and you have to run t3 to suppress the Progest and up your Thy. and w/ the increase feed efficiency and sweating from tren, increased appetite and vasularity from EQ(other than that EQ blows) and the increase sex drive from prop ... you wil be happy
    never ran tren before.. I am not looking to do a cutting cycle just yet.. I am still in my bulking phase.. next cycle will be a cutting cycle.. depending on the gains I get from this next cycle of course.
    OMS

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I love dbol for the instant strength gains and the feeling of well being. With that said 7-10 days after I stop taking the dbol all of the dbol gains go out the window. Good for my ego while on but nothing else
    said the exact same above and totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i think you're probably getting ripped on the pct's too.

running nolva @10mg throught a 750mg/wk test cycle will do little if nothing. IMO you're just wasting it either run it at 20mg/day, or don't run it and up the l-dex to .5mg-1mg/day

trust me i had gyno i know where i went wrong,and 10mg nolva and .25 l-dex is one of the reasons.

so you think just running the l-dex at a higher dose and keeping nolva on hand would be a better bet? how much nolva should I have on hand.

so you think just running the l-dex at a higher dose and keeping nolva on hand would be a better bet? how much nolva should I have on hand.

have you already ordered the nolva and l-dex? if not you're better off with letro..much stronger then both and safer bet against gyno.
    these would be my options:
    1. run l-dex at 1mg/day and get just enough nolva for pct.
    2.run l-dex at .5mg/day and run nolva at 10mg throughout(with extra on hand) and 20 for pct.

3.run l-dex at 1mg/day keep nolva on hand (if gyno symptoms arise about 4 weeks worth @100mg/day should do it) plus pct nolva 20mg/day.

the last would be the safest i believe, but i think with letro you'd be better off

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    WoW! Time for me to go shopping for a new source... I would be embarrassed to tell you what I pay for my enenthate! But a solid source who comes through is better than a dude that scampers away with your money.

I have not ordered any of this cycle yet. I have some Ldex and nolva on hand still but was going to order more. on previous cycles that the test was at 500 I never ran nolva or ldex . I ran clomid for pct along with nolva.. but thats it. never during cycle.. I am not gyno prone. but then again I am upping my dose and dont wanna get something just because I dont think im prone..

thanks for all the advice though.. deff going to reconsider how I run those

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    WoW! Time for me to go shopping for a new source... I would be embarrassed to tell you what I pay for my enenthate! But a solid source who comes through is better than a dude that scampers away with your money.

i know.. I have been in your shoes.. like I said I used to pay 150 for my enanthate . now I have a good source that always comes through and has an awesome rep.

OMS

I was just reading over all these posts and am starting to wonder if my cycle is even constructed that well or if I should just run something different all together?
    or if its just my pct and anti Es I need to change.

I am looking to do a solid bulker. so if you have any different suggestions that would be wonderful.

thanks for all the input

OMS

anyone else have some advice on cycle. any help would be appreciated, I thought I had my cycle well thought out but after this thread am starting to doubt if this is the cycle i wanna do.

OMS

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I would consider replacing the winny/dbol with some anavar , IMO much more keepable, quality mass. Although it can be pricey, the price of winny plus dbol might be around anavar.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    maybe change the dbol to tbol..no bloat,great strenth, and it's cheaper

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhh .. now i dont know what to do.. lol
    the frustration of tring to spend my money the best is quite stressful

thanks for all the help though..
    OMS

Logan13 is offline Banned

OMS
    Just don't stick your bi's with prop; thighs, glutes, delts = 6 injection sites.

Thread Information