niakon22 is offline New Member

whats a better combo!!!!!

i wanan do sustanon 250 either with dbol or anavar ,, what do you guys think will work better.. those are my only choice and i dont wanna do deca or anythign just what i brought up.. thank guys

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I depends what your goals are. One thing to keep in mind though, is that if your going to run sust, you need to inject it at least EOD, no acceptions.

Scrub is offline Member
    All depends on what your looking to do. Dbol would be better for just pure mass but anavar would be better for lean hard mass. I would rather use var over dbol. Thats my personal preference though. Plus how much of each and how long would you run each. If you don't have a good source var can be pretty pricey.

dreads is offline New Member
    I know its not on your list but I would opt for tbol if doing sus

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Var cost alot too Halo much cheaper but to answer your question I would run DBOL and save some bread.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would go with the dbol unless you can afford to run 60 mg a day or more of the anavar . Dbol is just fun for the whole family.

niakon22 is offline New Member
    besides the cost of anavar over dbol i know dbol is much cheaper.. but i was wondering if i did sus and anavar would that give me the mass and hardness i need.. i beleive dbol and sus will probably get me bigger then anavar and sus.. im using this cycle for football

Thread Information