sweetpete is offline Associate Member

letro is a good anti e

i see that anabolic research has letro forsale it comes in a 30 ml bottle. will this work as a anti estrogen. i am taking nolvadex but i was wondering if this would work as well because you can just order it on line.also how long will a 30ml bottle last.how much are you suppose to take a day.i take nolvadex 20 mg ed right now.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Pete,

Letro is a very good anti-e, you would have better respones in the pct forum.. rather than in steroid question, as you know anti-e are not consider an aas, also take b-6..

nolva-20/mg ed
    b-6-200/mg ed

i do not see the need in letro, bit do not know your cycle also, pm lion, he is the company that have the banner on the top right corner of the forums.

Reguards,

Ah

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    thanks

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    i see that anabolic research has letro forsale it comes in a 30 ml bottle. will this work as a anti estrogen. i am taking nolvadex but i was wondering if this would work as well because you can just order it on line.also how long will a 30ml bottle last.how much are you suppose to take a day.i take nolvadex 20 mg ed right now.
    Letro is one of the best anit-e's IMO. If you are prone to gyno or want reasurrance in not developing it, then letro works wonders. Please note that it can hinder gains if the dose is too high and can kill your sex drive.
    If you want something a little less stronger than i would recommend l-dex @ .5mg every day.

Thread Information