xtreem334 is offline New Member

Need advice on first cycle

This will be my first cycle, i've been lifting for years, and I have Winstrol depot, dianabol , and deca available, I have been doing a lot of research, and I have some ideas, but I would like some opinions on exactly which cycle I should take. I am 6' 190 lbs. 7% bf. Thanks a lot.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    **** all that shit d/boll no deca no winny no
    test e or c 500mg for 10 or 12 week's for your first cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle mate get sum form of test!test e woulod be nice but any of the esters will do(prop ed jabs not so good for 1st timers),do yourself a favour search this site for 1st cycles.

I have looked around a lot for test, but i cannot find it, the three i mentioned are all I can get, would you suggest not doing anything until I can find some test?? And when I find It, how much should I inject, and how often, thank you...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreem334
    I have looked around a lot for test, but i cannot find it, the three i mentioned are all I can get, would you suggest not doing anything until I can find some test?? And when I find It, how much should I inject, and how often, thank you...

you should wait for test bro don't take a d/boll winny deca cycle. My first cycle was a deca d/boll cycle and it was ****ing horrible believe me never agin will i run any compound with out test as a base. Also look in my last post to see how and what to take

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    running any of those 3 compounds alone is BAD BAD BAD!~ must have TEST

yes i would suggest waitin till you can get sum test,500mg weekly 10-12 weeks would be a good start,split the shots into 2 jabs mond and thur would be good.and dont forget the correct pct.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    First cycle: Test Enanthate 300mg wk (2x 150mg), Deca 200mg. Increase the hell out of your cals and train hard. You should aleast gain 20lbs if your diet and training is in check. Diet is the most important, good luck

I dont know a lot about the test, how many mg are in each cc. Bottles are usually 10 cc's, right, so for 500 mg a week, how much cc's does that equal out to be.. Is Deca a good idea to stack with the test on my first cycle, or should i just do the test?

the mg per ml thing you will not really know until you get your test mate their is a lot of diff gear out there with diffrent amounts in,so when you get sum then you can post that question,i personally would not run the deca in a 1st cycle other people will differ,we all have our own way of doin things.
    like moose has stated he would start with less test imo i would not but we all have diff views,i would just do the test and see how you react to it,if you did deca or another compound with it and you got a bad reaction how would you know wich compound it was? at the end of the day we can only advise you,the ultimate decizion is yours,do your research and get sum test,good luck mate peace!

Thread Information