100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Shoulder Injections?

whats up guys? well how many of you inject yourself in the shoulder on your own??? i used to have my X-girlfriend do it... but now that I don't have her anymore I have to inject myself... man that shit is hard!!! my shoulder is pretty sore too I was shaking like a tree! haha.. probably scrambled the insides of my shoulder!!! any tips for doing this??? i mean.. i have to do my right shoulder tommorow... which means I get to use my left hand... fuk.. that is gonna be a b1tch!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah keep breathing normally.. and relax
    get used to it after a while

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    I just got done doing my first shoulder shots over the last two days. First one left then in the right 1cc of 90mg tren in each. Swole up a little and got sore but it probably didn't help that I did shoulders today. Other than that I jost followed the directions on www.spotinjections.com and used a mirror. Was easy enough but I enjoy the quads better.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    =/ tren only cycle?
    1cc = 90mg?!

cmillett is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    whats up guys? well how many of you inject yourself in the shoulder on your own??? i used to have my X-girlfriend do it... but now that I don't have her anymore I have to inject myself... man that shit is hard!!! my shoulder is pretty sore too I was shaking like a tree! haha.. probably scrambled the insides of my shoulder!!! any tips for doing this??? i mean.. i have to do my right shoulder tommorow... which means I get to use my left hand... fuk.. that is gonna be a b1tch!
    Man I understand what u are saying ,try using a ice pack too deaden the nerves after a few injections you probably won't have to use the ice pack anymore.

Scrub is offline Member
    The injecting isn't any harder. Aspirating it is. Today I did and injection in the right tricep. That was a little bit of a pain in the butt. Shoudlers are a pretty good place to inject after you get used to it.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    for shoulder injects i get better leverege (and am more still) if i sit on the floor and put my back and shoulder against wall.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I only do shoulder shots bro sumtims glute but mainly shoulders... just pick sure you stick the pin in kinda quick if you go to slow i notice it takes a bit longer to puncture the skin and jus relax and look in the mirror and do it thats what i do and imo the higher up you do it the more its gonna hurt

well i just did my first glute injection on my own... shit... shaking like a tree again! scambled that muscle for sure... o well... fuk it

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    well i just did my first glute injection on my own... shit... shaking like a tree again! scambled that muscle for sure... o well... fuk it
    are you new at injections...? For shoulder i find it easier to rest the inside of my wrist on bottom of shoulder and guide it in with just wrist. leaves less room for error. could do this for other parts as well, but wont help for glutes.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    check out spot injections if u have any worries about delt injections. next to quads they're the easiest imo. glutes give me trouble now, its like injecting blind.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    SOLUTION = BE A MAN!

yeah ive been at this for a while... ive just never done my own glut and shoulder shots... always did my own quads... but I'm just nervous cuz im used to using 2 hands for injections!

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    check out spot injections if u have any worries about delt injections. next to quads they're the easiest imo. glutes give me trouble now, its like injecting blind.
    I have trouble to my arm cant reach that far back, muscle bound, lol.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ive been at this for a while... ive just never done my own glut and shoulder shots... always did my own quads... but I'm just nervous cuz im used to using 2 hands for injections!
    u'll get use to using one hand trust me. just dont sweat it, take your time and it will be a breeze

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah keep breathing normally.. and relax
    get used to it after a while

Thats exactly what I do, it easy once you've done it a couple times..

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I injected my 12 week cycle in my left shoulder on Mondays then in my right should on Thursdays. I absolutely love should injections, don't have to use as large of needles. I also have should tattoos so I put them in the same spot of the tattoo each time so I didnt have to look in the mirror. Plus it was alot easier than injecting in my glutes like I had to once a week. Test and Deca make it hard to stretch an arm to the glute area.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...not a problem.....once you sink the needle, hold the barrel with your thumb and your ring finger, use the fingernail side of your index finger and "bird" finger to lift the plunger to aspirate , aspirate, hold the barrel with your thumb and other fingers except for index finger, use the index finger to drive the plunger.....it's much easier than glutes IMO....
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-04-2005 at 08:58 PM. Reason: ..trade secret...

Thread Information