Thumbs down All Oral cycle? i think its full of crap

this from bodybuilding.com by Peter "Big Cat" Van Mol he says that you can get the same results & keep it when you just use orals same as injecatbles ok i agree you can get good results but some one tell me how you can keep it when most of your gains is water??? 2nd thing how you can keep your sex drive when your shut down with nothing replacing your test,3rd thing that i see wrong about this when you read the cycle is the HCG from what i learning here is the high dosage of HCG is not good i'm using HCG with my cycle but not 5000 i.u but 500 twice a week & there is many things wrong about the all oral cycle i just want to know what do you think scroll down & read what he is saying.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

All Oral Cycle

Week Dianabol Winstrol /Stromba Anavar HCG & Nolva
    1 30-40 mg/day
    2 30-40 mg/day
    3 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day
    4 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day 5000 IU/week HCG
    5 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day 5000 IU/week HCG
    6 30-40 mg/day 25-50 mg every day/ 30-40 mg/day 5000 IU/week HCG
    7 25-50 mg every day 30-40 mg/day 5000 IU/week HCG
    8 25-50 mg every day 30-40 mg/day
    9 40 mg/day Nolva
    10 20 mg/day Nolva
    11 20 mg/day Nolva

I'm a member at several online steroid boards and you always hear the vets say: "Don't use only orals, your gains won't last". Here's a newsflash: the roids you take orally are no different from the ones you inject. Naturally I need to add here that you will get better gains with injectables. The half-life is longer, they can be used longer because they aren't so toxic, they can be used in higher doses and the effects stay for a while after a cycle (which could account for the belief that gains on orals disappear). But I'd like to know where the belief that an oral only stack can't offer good gains originated? A lot of bodybuilders in the 60's and 70's were basically living off dianabol. The key to keeping gains on any stack is facilitating the return of natural test after a stack and keeping calories high in your diet no matter what.

The problem of an oral only stack is that its limited in time. 6-8 weeks at best. Meaning multiple stacks are needed where less stacks would be needed with injectables. An oral only stack is hard to set up because you have no real base compounds either. This is one I sweated out after much thinking for all you wimps that can't take a needle. Because anavar and winny block the aromatisation off d-bol, there isn't much post-cycle estrogen so the use of clomid/Nolva afterwards is limited but still advised. It should be started immediately after the cycle is over. With lon-acting injectables one can usually wait 1.5 to 2 weeks after last shot to start post-cycle therapy and then still there is a certain level of androgens in the body. With the orals, most of the androgen will be cleared in 1-2 days tops. So Clomid/Nolva therapy needs to start immediately. Here it is illustrated with 40 and 20 mg of Nolva, but could easily be run with 150 and 100 mg of clomid respectively. This was a good stack to demonstrate the use of HCG (which is injectable. Oh the irony). At least one of the uses. HCG keeps the size of your nuts up even after HPTA is shut down by your roids. That facilitates post-cycle recovery. Since HCG itself can cause negative feedback it needs to be discontinued the week before you come off or it will do the opposite of what it is intended to do. NEVER run HCG longer than Nolva or clomid. One should take a long break off any type of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids after this cycle as the liver will have taken a severe beating. That's the downside of being scared of needles.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    That was stupid and complete SHIT! IMHO!

Ironically, Big Cat isn't very big...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Ironically, Big Cat isn't very big...
    Agreed

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    and you are??

..................Just playan!! Hook= Big Strapping Young Man.

Thread Information