Nolva and Energy

I am currently two weeks into a cycle of

Wk 1-3 Prop 50 ED
    WK 1-10 Enan 500 Wk
    Wk 1-10 Deca 300 Wk
    Nolva 10 Every day
    B6- 250 mg day

Of course I have proper PCT lined up etc. My question is this,

I started this cycle w/out the Nolva having heard plenty of arguements both ways about waiting until it is needed etc.. Well, I got nervous two days ago and started the Nolva. I noticed a definite loss of energy/ sense of well being etc.. within 4 hours of my first dose. This has happened to me before but I do not read about it much on any of the threads on Nolva that are available here. Has anyone else had this problem with Nolva killing energy? I know that Hooker had suggested just using ldex for a cycle similar to mine ( I have plenty of everything) but my fear is that if it is the lack of estrogen that is causing my problem that the ldex would just be the same or make it worse. At the doses that I am running would you risk no anti-e's to keep energy etc up. At this point I do not even feel like working out, which is ridiculous with the amount of test that is in my body and considering that I was killing workouts just 3 days ago. Sorry for the rambling and length but I am really looking for some advice on this.

Thanks

Goatman1482 is offline New Member

Bump

Bump

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I currently take 20 mg ed..and have the same problem..I just wanna sleep

Thanks

Glad to hear that it is not just me. I do not hear much about this on the boards but know it to be a fact for me. I believe that I am going to take the approach of those who preach waiting until signs of gyno actually appear, itchyness etc.. though this makes me nervous that I might not catch it in time. Any other advice experience with this?

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    nolva from arr tastes awsome but it gives me dry eyes and so does arr's letro. i have nolva from i b e and i don't seem to get any sides from it but it tastes like feckin shit.

nolva

I have those two as well as the cnw and have had the same experience with all 3. I do not view it as a side as much as that the actual function of the nolva is to interfere with the bodies assimilation of estrogen. I am sure that this lack of estrogen binding in various places is what I have to blame for the loss of energy etc.. Thanks for the input

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    ive noticed i get blurry eyed alot from nolva..try taking it at bed time for a positive effect of helping u sleep since its harder to sleep while juicing..

i'm not sure if i get blurry eyes or not, it's hard to tell. i think i might a little.

i read that the blurry vision caused by nolva can be perminant which is a little scary.

anyone?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I have run similiar cycles with no anti-e's (until post-cycle) and noticed no ill effects... but I dont retain much water nor am i gyno proned. I guess its a matter of whether or not you are willing to risk it and give it a try.

i run nolva all the time cause i have gyno naturally.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    I have run similiar cycles with no anti-e's (until post-cycle) and noticed no ill effects... but I dont retain much water nor am i gyno proned. I guess its a matter of whether or not you are willing to risk it and give it a try.
    Thanks, I believe that I will do just that. Hopefully I will be able to realize whether or not I am getting the gyno before its too late, if I am prone.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    Bump for vets

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    Whoa...what up w/the nolva and permanent blurry vision comment by Paullusion? Is this true? Anybody?

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    I'd push prop until week 4 and extend the test a week or 2 longer than the deca .

Nolva is great post cycle but i'd use ldex during. You want to make the best gains possible.

Thread Information