Moosepellet is offline Member

Question for Hooker!

Yea its me again, was trying to get my question answered about the year round cycle. This is my current cycle as we speak and this is what I would like to do, but need some input: (Will be starting my 15th wk on 6-06-05)

1-24 Test E 750mg wk
    1-24 EQ 600mg wk
    7-16 Tren Acetate 100mg ED

*This is where I am confused, was thinking about starting pct 1wk after the last test shot. Running clomid, nolva, and liquidex during pct. Also heard that it would be alright to run a low test dose during pct (something like 100mg wk)? Should I do this this way or just run the entire year cycle, then start pct. I have HCG as well and would like to bring my nuts back into the picture, how should I go about this since I would like to run a year cycle and am on wk 14-15?

This was what I was planning for the next six month cycle:

1-24 Test C 750mg wk
    1-23 EQ 600mg wk
    7-18 Deca 600mg wk

*Is this enough time to not increase prolactin, remember I am currently taking Tren Acetate as we speak. Don't want to get gyno! Can you or someone who cycles year around help me out. I don't want to post anymore threads on this, just would like to get some feedback. Let me know what you come up with.

Moose

By the way I am planning on taking plenty of anti's just like I have been doing thus far. Will be sure to take 200mg of B-6 during the Deca cycle, just like I have done with the Tren . How long after should I continue to take the 200mg B-6 after the Tren and Deca? Deca half life is 6day, so probably 2wks after, right?

Bump Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Since you confined your request to only one person, you're just going to have to wait until he gets back from vacation.

Bumping this won't help, and now that I think about it, if you are looking for ONE specific person, you should use the PM FEATURE.

I don't like being called out, and I know Hooker doesn't either, just a thought.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    =/
    test ran at all will suppress your nat test
    so what i do is just run it till im done.. no bridge non of that fancy krap that doesnt work then just do an uber 90day pct
    w/ 1 month of clomid with nolva and ldex for whole 90

Just to let you know Swole, he told me that he already was behind on his pms and told me to put it on a tread to read I guess that I will get it answered when he gets back.

I think he just meant a thread, not a thread calling him out. That's simply a pm in a public location.

Ahhhhh well......

~SC~

Well whatever, but thats what he told me to do. Why are you so concerned anyway, your a pretty big guy who supposedly has never been on a cycle before. Why don't you answer the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Well whatever, but thats what he told me to do. Why are you so concerned anyway, your a pretty big guy who supposedly has never been on a cycle before. Why don't you answer the question!
    I'm concerned because I'm a mod and friend of Hooker's and I know he is not fond of call-outs. He was being nice in saying post it in a thread meaning, "I'll get to it when I can, I've got more important sh*t to do". Too bad you can't see that, I was trying to spare your feelings.

Now, why don't you quit being a smartass before I give you a vacation.

~SC~

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I was just asking if you know the answer to my question, not trying to be a smartass.

If I supposedly have never been on a cycle, then it's not my place to answer a question such as this now is it?

Go HEAT!!!

~SC~

I just figured that your concerned with my well being to comment, not to mention you have been on this board for quit some time, read many post and are in fact a mod that you could possible answer the question. That is all I'm trying to get is an answer so that I won't ever have to post a tread on it again, not trying to piss you or anyone off. Don't take it personal

Good deal bro, but I really don't know the answer to your query.

~SC~

Thats all I wanted to know. By the way do you know anyone who could possible answer my question, I thought that Hooker could, but you said that he is on vaction. At the bottom of the screen it says that he is currently on, is someone using his name?

He-man is offline Junior Member
    I think you would have got more answers if you titled your thread "question for the experianced".Now that would have left you with more answers,some slightly
    different to others and you would have made up your own mind.Not taking anything away from HOOKER as he knows his shit but so do a lot of other guys on this board.

If you take even 100mgs of test during pct, you'll never recover.

Hooker,

Do you think that I should just run this year long cycle all the way though. I would really like to get your full input on this, being that I will be starting on my 15th wk tomorrow. Let me know what you think, I have posted this at the top. Also I have HCG , if I was to run a year long cycle when should I start the HCG and how much?

Bump, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Hooker,

Do you think that I should just run this year long cycle all the way though.?
    No, I don't.

Thread Information