Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member

Clen or ECY stack?

Just to give a little background information, I am 6'1 225lbs 11% bf 20 years old. I have been training seriously for a few years, and within the last two years have gotten my diet perfect. I am currently still natural, and am looking to cut down to about 7-8% bodyfat. My question is, would an ecy stack be sufficent for getting me that real ripped look, or would clen be more effective due to its anti-catabolic properties? Right now I look semi-cut, but have never looked shredded, which is my current goal. No matter what path I choose, ecy or clen, I will follow the plan perfectly, so adherence to diet/training/sleep is not an issue. Thanks in advance.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    if you want that real ripped look, you should check out a clen and t3 stack my man

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Clen would be the superior choice imo. Dont do t3 without aas.

Yeah I won't be using t3, so its either clen or ecy. Thanks to all who have replied so far.

fred9 is offline Member
    i really like the ecy stack...but when i go deeper into diet i switch to clen , it helps to keep my strength and some people say it has anti-katabolic effect...but i dont like the cramps and shakes from it...
    greetz

I think I will be able to deal with the sides as all I will be doing is working at a car wash/yardwork since I am home from college for the summer.

Thread Information