JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member

PROP Professionals PLZ

aight guys..I may really be over-analyzing my cycle, but i wanna get this crap str8,, hears what i wanna do..i heard its ok to run test a lil lower in an EQ test (prop) cycle,, its my 1st time doin any test,
    mon. 1 cc eq (200mg) mixed with 1cc prop(100mg)
    wed. 1 cc eq (200mg) mixed with 1cc prop(100mg)
    Fri. 1/2 cc eq (100mg) mixed w/ 1/2 or 1cc prop (75mg-100mg)
    sun. 3/4cc prop(75mg)
    Winny last 5 weeks at end of cycle ed (50mg)
    Nolva 20mg throughout cycle and pct
    PCT NOLVA and TRIB

would this be cool for EOD cycle? i read that eq shoud shot every 3.5 days but can i shoot it on this schedule and get the same results? I really want to shoot EOD and b able to cut the prop w/sumthin for at least 3 out of 4 shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PROP Professionals PLZ-jason-2-.jpg  

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    for a first cycle you should just run test e at 500 per week. shoot 2 x's per week. if you're running the prop shoot ed. run it 75mg ed then do 50mg ed of eq to cut it. prop 525per week eq 350 per week. run the winny so it ends 2 weeks before the prop. also make sure you end the eq 2 weeks before the prop. if you really want to go hard 100mg ed of prop and 75ed of eq plus the 50mg winny ed toward the end. 10 - 20 mg ed of nolva during cycle and 20 during pct. i would ad some liquidex during cycle and clomid during pct

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Him 100%

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Props half life is alittle longer then what it gets credit for. That being said I think eod is just fine when using it.
    I like your cycle but let me ask you this: Are u going to be able to keep your cals down around 2500 being on eq? I certainly can't even though I love eq that stuff makes me eat like a horse!

Prop/tren /winny is my fav all around cycle..Have u ever used tren? Or considered replacing eq with tren in this cycle?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    agreed, keep ur mg conistent don't taper up and down. Keeping ur blood levels more stable is key and less acne.

I dont know BARASO ,,, I HOPE SO, and i've never used tren mayb next cycle, all i have is EQ,PROP and WINNY right now,,, That pic i have up is after my 1st cycle 12 wks of EQ(400mg,put on 10lbs.) so is the cycle i posted ok then? EQ higher than prop? 75mg or 100mg on fri and sun? 20 mg nolva ED?
    Last edited by JnbGonz2; 06-02-2005 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JnbGonz2
    I dont know BARASO ,,, I HOPE SO, and i've never used tren mayb next cycle, all i have is EQ,PROP and WINNY right now,,, That pic i have up is after my 1st cycle 12 wks of EQ(400mg,put on 10lbs.) so is the cycle i posted ok then? EQ higher than prop? 75mg or 100mg on fri and sun? 20 mg nolva ED?
    Well some ppl don't get as hungry as others when using Eq but me I can't stay away from the fridge.
    Why don't u do this:
    Week 1-10 Eq 400mgs (sun & weds)
    Week 1-11 Prop 100mgs eod
    Week 7-11 Winny 50mgs ed
    anti e' and clomid as needed

Or you can run the winny 2 weeks past your last shot of test and go straight into clomid 1 day out..

Now there's many different ways of laying out this cycle but that's just off the top of my head.
    How long total do you wanna run this for? And how much stuff do you have?

lets c, i have 5 bottles of QV EQ (10ml 200mg) 5 bottles qv prop(10ml 100mg) 3 bottles qv Stan tabs (100tabs 10mg) i figure runnin the eq 12 weeks (i heard at least 12 for eq)then the rest is up for grabs,,,maybe startin eq only for 2 weeks then prop for ten and add winny??
    Last edited by JnbGonz2; 06-02-2005 at 05:34 PM.

I wanna plan this right and all help from u guys is appreciated,,,damn im so polite,,Help me out u Pu@#ies,,haha

Week 1-13 Prop 100mgs eod
    Week 1-12 Eq 400mgs
    Week 7-12 Winny 50mgs ed

Or you can run the winny 2 weeks past the prop and go straight into clomid one day out.
    Lots of ways to run this cycle but that's probably how I would run it.

YO Thanx BARASO!! And should it be 10 or 20 mg nolva,, all the way thru cycle and PCT? Dude i really just wanna cut that damn prop, i hear it hurts like hell!!!
    Last edited by JnbGonz2; 06-02-2005 at 06:31 PM.

YO Thanx BARASO!! And should it be 10 or 20 mg nolva,, all the way thru cycle and PCT? Dude i really just wanna cut that damn prop, i hear it hurts like hell!!!
    I would go w/ 10mgs of nolva then up it to 20mgs post cycle. Others might tell u different but that's what I do.
    And yeah QV prop is a b!tch but it works wonders! I used that in a cycle once for 12 weeks and blew up :-)
    With your build you should see great results from that cycle. Look for lean, hard, vascular gains w/ a good strengh increase.
    Goodluck,

Oh yeah one more thing...Don't spot inject QV prop into your bicep! Did that once...Never again lol

Gills is offline Associate Member
    If you are just worried about cutting the prop you can always use b12 or just some sterile oil to cut it. Prop can be painful, but it depends on what kind you have....QV is gonna hurt, but others are not too bad

Dude I cant wait to start!!! I gotta compare to gettin ready to some ass from a hot ass chick mang,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys should I ADD liquidex also ??? whadda ya think?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys should I ADD liquidex also ??? whadda ya think?
    it wouldn't hurt Bro

But its not necessary for these doses right?? If i do add it then how much u think?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    No it isn't necessary but it is nice to run an AI with a Serm

ok,,how much LIQUI should i run with the 10mg daily of nolva?

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    aight guys..I may really be over-analyzing my cycle, but i wanna get this crap str8,, hears what i wanna do..i heard its ok to run test a lil lower in an EQ test (prop) cycle,, its my 1st time doin any test,
    mon. 1 cc eq (200mg) mixed with 1cc prop(100mg)
    wed. 1 cc eq (200mg) mixed with 1cc prop(100mg)
    Fri. 1/2 cc eq (100mg) mixed w/ 1/2 or 1cc prop (75mg-100mg)
    sun. 3/4cc prop(75mg)
    Winny last 5 weeks at end of cycle ed (50mg)
    Nolva 20mg throughout cycle and pct
    PCT NOLVA and TRIB

would this be cool for EOD cycle? i read that eq shoud shot every 3.5 days but can i shoot it on this schedule and get the same results? I really want to shoot EOD and b able to cut the prop w/sumthin for at least 3 out of 4 shots
    Let us know what results you get from 200-400mg/wk of EQ. Most people feel that anything south of 600wk will not produce much. That has been the case for me too. Luck.

Im gonna b doin bout 480mg EQ a week

Thread Information