europeman is offline Junior Member

DNP, the more you use the more you lose fat___

I am currently on a 20 dag cycle of 500 mg a day, currently @ day 8, a friend of mine say s it dont make a difference if you use 250 mg or 500, you will lose the same amount of fat, is this true

shayne77 is offline New Member
    No it's not true you get higher blood levels with 500 than you would 250, which increase your results. It has a very long half life so it builds in your blood. On the other hand if this is the first time you've ever used it then you should be running the lower dose. SV-1 has all kinds of posts on here about it make sure you read them and follow what says. Don't think that since 250 is good, then 500 must be better and 1000 would be best. Because it has such a long half-life it doesn't take much to overdoes on it. If you do stay with 500 then don't be stupid and bump the does any more than that.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    i want to try this... but im kinda scared... is it true if you eat wrong you die and shit like that... I don't know anything about this as I haven't considered it until lately!

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    i want to try this... but im kinda scared... is it true if you eat wrong you die and shit like that... I don't know anything about this as I haven't considered it until lately!
    Not necessarily, but the main point holds true: DNP is a POISEN, plain and simple. if used correctly itll burn your fat, but dont forget, its a posion. It can kill you for any reason it can find.

okay, so i dont bump it up to 750mg, but i dont see results, i look fatter, i started @ 13 %. Hoped to end with 8% at a 20 day 500mg cycle @ 2500 kcal. Around waist is supposed to be waterbloat, but also my arms and forearms are no more vasculair. the dnp is real because it colors everything yellow, clothes, floor even sperm

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    okay, so i dont bump it up to 750mg, but i dont see results, i look fatter, i started @ 13 %. Hoped to end with 8% at a 20 day 500mg cycle @ 2500 kcal. Around waist is supposed to be waterbloat, but also my arms and forearms are no more vasculair. the dnp is real because it colors everything yellow, clothes, floor even sperm

you hold water on dnp that's why you may look fatter you will see the true benfit's when you come off and lose the water

I now but you only should hold water around the waits, it looks like I hold it every where

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Hey eutopeman, are you using t3 with your dnp cycle. I will be going on a 200mg a day for 20-30days. wondering if t3 should be used?

also what are some of the supplements/dose you are using along with the dnp?

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    friend of mine say s it dont make a difference if you use 250 mg or 500, you will lose the same amount of fat, is this true

That is retarded.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes use t3 .25mcg to .50mcg per day.. then taper at the end for 2 weeks..

the more you use the more fat you lose.. and the more it effects your vision in alot of cases.. me included..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yes use t3 .25mcg to .50mcg per day.. then taper at the end for 2 weeks..

the more you use the more fat you lose.. and the more it effects your vision in alot of cases.. me included..
    are you saying the more you use of t3 the more fat you loose? I have been getting different responces to this, some say you dont need it at a low dose and some say you do. SV-1 in his article says to use 50mcg t3 and 400mg t2, but I dont have t2 all I have is t3?

and what effects on your vision?

i think he meand the DNP the more you use the more you burn, and i use 50 mcg of T3 with it

wow... now its getting complicated... what is the name of DNP ? Like on research sites or whatever? And does anyone know where a CREDIBLE DNP manual can be found... posting it here would do a lot of good...

bump..

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    If your diet stays solid and the same then when you increase the DNP dosage you should lose more fat..
    And yes, the reason you look fatter is because of the water bloat! All the water should drop about a week after you finish the cycle.
    I just finished my 5th cycle at 800-1000mg/day and lost a shitload of fat, but ofcourse i don't recommend that you go that high.

Thread Information