megathrust is offline New Member

help me with hgh

i obviously know nothing about hgh but i can get it , i know i need to learn alot about the drug before even considering to use it. but for now i am just tying to figure out what you get when you order 4iu's of humatrope and how long it will last. like if i order a humatrope kit for x amount of money is that just one injection or is it like 4iu's per cc i know this sounds like a stupid question but all the research just tells about the benifits and side effects of the substance.can someone try to help me out to where i can understand.

DooDoo is offline Junior Member
    depends on what humatrope kit it is how many iu per kit?most will run 2-4iu ed

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    For a better answer put this in the hgh forum.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by megathrust
    i obviously know nothing about hgh but i can get it , i know i need to learn alot about the drug before even considering to use it. but for now i am just tying to figure out what you get when you order 4iu's of humatrope and how long it will last. like if i order a humatrope kit for x amount of money is that just one injection or is it like 4iu's per cc i know this sounds like a stupid question but all the research just tells about the benifits and side effects of the substance.can someone try to help me out to where i can understand.
    it does depend but in general...i have used saizen (abit different) but my kit has 5 mg. there are aprox 3 ius per mg =15mg. comes as a dry tab. you add the liq (as much as you want)= so if you add 15 ml liq you pretty much come up with 1 iu per ml. confused even more?

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    READ THIS !!
    Growth Hormone 101

This will help you alot, you need to read the educational threads their very helpful or do a search on google and yahoo. theirs so much you need to know first, before you do gh..
    what are you trying to achieve.. and what have you taken before.

Thread Information