Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i totally agree with you
    Thank you.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Slin
    Thank you.

no problem bro it's good to have a sensible debate about a subject

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Alchohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you do stupid things... not even CLOSE to the same as steroids .. they are totally different poisons my friend... and you've seen more people do stupid shit while drunk than on steroids... hmmm... I don't know why... you WIN!!! or wait... maybe because half of the people in AMERICA drink on a regular basis and get shitty and do stupid sh1t where as only a select few use AS.. or wait that would be using common sense which isn't very popular on this forum... I'm sick of reading people's bull sh1t.. people who think it doesn't exist are retarded... just because you don't have it or can't see it.. doesn't mean it doesn't exist!!! I for one know it exists.. its about as definite to me as God. And for the people that say you shouldn't do it if you can't control it... unfortunately your right but at the same time what I should do and what I will do are totally different things... I just hope I don't ever get in any serious trouble! I'm sorry fellas... it exists! Major hormone fluctuations tend to throw most anyone off.. even some of the most mentally tough!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    anbody ever hear of alcohol rage? I personally have seen 100s of people get drunk and do dumb shit, start fights, and act like hard assess when they drink. I think that is way more common that way people experience with roids. Alcohol causes way more aggression than steroids period!!!

Titan1 is offline Member
    I know people that never had problems with agression but when they use Tren the freak out but i also believe that in most cases of roid rage people drink alcohol or take drugs or have issues with agression before they started using aas.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS can simply amplify who you aleady are!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alchohol lowers your inhibitions and makes you do stupid things... not even CLOSE to the same as steroids.. they are totally different poisons my friend... and you've seen more people do stupid shit while drunk than on steroids... hmmm... I don't know why... you WIN!!! or wait... maybe because half of the people in AMERICA drink on a regular basis and get shitty and do stupid sh1t where as only a select few use AS.. or wait that would be using common sense which isn't very popular on this forum... I'm sick of reading people's bull sh1t.. people who think it doesn't exist are retarded... just because you don't have it or can't see it.. doesn't mean it doesn't exist!!! I for one know it exists.. its about as definite to me as God. And for the people that say you shouldn't do it if you can't control it... unfortunately your right but at the same time what I should do and what I will do are totally different things... I just hope I don't ever get in any serious trouble! I'm sorry fellas... it exists! Major hormone fluctuations tend to throw most anyone off.. even some of the most mentally tough!
    well if you cant control your temper, you shouldnt be taking steroids then. I have no problems with it whatsoever. Im on test and tren right now and am really relaxed and in a good mood all the time. Losing your temper and blaming it on steroids is about as lame as an excuse as saying the only reason it did it was b/c I was drunk. Either youre an asshole or youre not, stop looking for reasons to blame for your actions, perhaps you stop and look in the mirror for a change.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its all BS!
    Increase blood pressure can lead to increased anger
    If you are an asshole to beign with you will be an asshole when you are on AAS. Mentally you might have something worng withyou and with the placebo effect of "i'm on sauce" you are a sure fire to be an asshole X's 10.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I was always pretty chill when I was on. It when I was on PCT where I got kinda moody - but who doesn't?

I know of some kids who were roommates with one of my buddies, they were taking 1-AD and "roid raging" all of the place threatening to kick peoples' asses. All of these threats were kept to themselves or talked about after the fact like "man I was so pissed at so and so and I was about to rage on his ass and beat it into the ground last night but I didn't."

I just kept thinking to myself you kids on andro are such big pussies to start of with in the first place, then you are blaming the andro on getting angry for stupid reasons. I think the placebo affect of steriods will give anyone a false sense of toughness and aggression.

oo... i sense a little bit of hostility from you bro... maybe its that tren ??? maybe you lack the necessary self control to take AS? You should just give it up that way you won't get so bent out of shape when someone tells ya how it is... you don't do things only because of what your taking but it makes it easier to do them for sure... for instance... how many ugly chicks have you gotten with when you were drunk???(no that i ever have) I'm guessing a lot cuz your probably an ugly SOB yourself... but anyways... point being you did something you wouldn't normally have done while intoxicated... not cuz you didn't want to but it lowered your inhibitions... steroids don't lower your inhibitions persay but they make you so aggressive that you raise the standard of what you are willing to do... but your so f#cking talented and gifted you know exactly what everyone else is feeling at all times... therefore I bow down to your supremecy you Nazi f#cking b#stard... merry christmas

well if you cant control your temper, you shouldnt be taking steroids then. I have no problems with it whatsoever. Im on test and tren right now and am really relaxed and in a good mood all the time. Losing your temper and blaming it on steroids is about as lame as an excuse as saying the only reason it did it was b/c I was drunk. Either youre an asshole or youre not, stop looking for reasons to blame for your actions, perhaps you stop and look in the mirror for a change.

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on Klonopin..so I don't get rage at all....unless I don't have my klonopin...even if I'm not cycleing....sucks dick b/c I'm addicted

oo... i sense a little bit of hostility from you bro... maybe its that tren ??? maybe you lack the necessary self control to take AS? You should just give it up that way you won't get so bent out of shape when someone tells ya how it is... you don't do things only because of what your taking but it makes it easier to do them for sure... for instance... how many ugly chicks have you gotten with when you were drunk???(no that i ever have) I'm guessing a lot cuz your probably an ugly SOB yourself... but anyways... point being you did something you wouldn't normally have done while intoxicated... not cuz you didn't want to but it lowered your inhibitions... steroids don't lower your inhibitions persay but they make you so aggressive that you raise the standard of what you are willing to do... but your so f#cking talented and gifted you know exactly what everyone else is feeling at all times... therefore I bow down to your supremecy you Nazi f#cking b#stard... merry christmas
    I think you just pretty much proved my point that youre an asshole and people like you shouldnt take steroids b/c youre part of the reason they get such a bad rap. Once an asshole, always an asshole

I think you just pretty much proved my point that youre an asshole and people like you shouldnt take steroids b/c youre part of the reason they get such a bad rap. Once an asshole, always an asshole
    agreed... i am an asshole.. but AS make me an even bigger one! No hard feelings my friend.... maybe it was the test/tren ??? hahaha...

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

agreed... i am an asshole.. but AS make me an even bigger one! No hard feelings my friend.... maybe it was the test/tren ??? hahaha...
    no worries buddy

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    haha look everyone on the two sides of the issue is getting raged up now...... obviously it has some effect on mood, i think we can all agree on that but we cant prove matter of factly on this thread right now so maybe we should leave it at that.

i notice that when I'm on... and I have sex... I always want to be ruff.... roid rage ??? or just an abusive lover?

tatersaladisgood is offline Junior Member

opinon

i thinkit is all opinion. i have no problems. i think its people who dont use that see it as rage. just because your on your not allowed to get mad or itll be roid rage . i hate that. i get mad when i am off no different.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    kuuuumbaaaaya my lord.....kumbaya

alevok Guest
    it is true, happens every time I am on.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    kuuuumbaaaaya my lord.....kumbaya
    Micheal Row the boat ashore! Halleluiah!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    I know the topic has been beat to death, but i didnt feel like jacking another thread when it came up. How many of you experience "roid rage"... and how many think its bs?
    Its only happened to me when I was on anadrol ... I am mild mannered on test and deca ... the guys that do fina say fina is a roid rage making steroid ... dont know since I never done it.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I go to anger management prior to taken as now im on as and just finished my classes... bad idea for me to be on as or what?

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    I almost started ripping cabinet doors off when I burnt my protein pancake to the pan this morning. I got so worked up that I had to take a little time out! But I think that the rage is totally controllable you just have to be in control naturally. I just take a few deep breaths and think about what is getting me all worked up and that always works for me if it is something stupid. If I was drunk on the other hand I am not sure if I could control it.

drunk roid rage = trouble

BRANCHES is offline New Member
    If your an aggrssive person to begin with, then there is definte possibility of RR. A bunch of different types of gear have made me more agressive. Not necessacarily due to whats in the gear, but sometimes as simple as how my self esteem changes, or how I feel about myself. Or could be that some people are just naturally A**ho%es. Is a very agressive workout not in a sense, a form of rage? I think its all about wether or not you can control yourself.
    Last edited by BRANCHES; 06-06-2005 at 02:54 PM.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I can naturally be an asshole so its all mental with me. Im in week 10 on the test-e only and its my first time. I will say this. At first my tolerance for bullshit was looooooowwwww, then I got ok, then I had one lil day where shit just ticked me off, I didnt let it show on the outside, I just punched a computer screen a few times and that was it.
    Later , weeks later, I had another "bad hormonal day" I hit the computer a few times and threw something on the floor and I was done.

I think all in all it doesnt cause any rage but if you are prone to being an asshole and already have a someone short temper, you still will while on.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    I can naturally be an asshole so its all mental with me. Im in week 10 on the test-e only and its my first time. I will say this. At first my tolerance for bullshit was looooooowwwww, then I got ok, then I had one lil day where shit just ticked me off, I didnt let it show on the outside, I just punched a computer screen a few times and that was it.
    Later , weeks later, I had another "bad hormonal day" I hit the computer a few times and threw something on the floor and I was done.

I think all in all it doesnt cause any rage but if you are prone to being an asshole and already have a someone short temper, you still will while on.
    I agree with you, as soon as I start to be an huge asshole , I relize what Im doing and calm my self down. Im 30 now although couldnt amagine when I was twenty, thats why I waited until now. Asshole + AAS=Bigger asshole.

inevitable is offline Member
    the only time i get "roid rage " is when i don't lift ((sundays only)more irritable) .. ican control my temper and use my agression to lift..and that makes for one hell of a workout session... but now if im being disrespected or something along those lines.. i tend to snap a lil easier.. then think about if its worth to make it something more than just a verble fight... but everyone gets its, u may not notice as easy as someothers.. but u do get it... just my 2 cents

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess I should edit my statement a bit and I dont want to clasify anger with being an asshole. Those are two different things. I guess my point if that if you have issues with dealing with anger ebfore hand then you are sure as shit going to have more problems dealing with anger while on AAS. The increased blood pressure alone with set off temper tantrums. Also I belieeve there is a placebo effect and people use the excuse that "I on" so i am more prone to RR.

I have no F-ing clue what roid rage is? IS that like what the incredible hulk does? gets all pissed and turns green and starts destroying shit?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    i just get very agitated and stuff. I dont go out lookin for fights....

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Before I ever started juicin, I was always told not to drink and juice. Well, as time went on, I would drink one night a week, and I found myself way less angry when drinking.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    Before I ever started juicin, I was always told not to drink and juice. Well, as time went on, I would drink one night a week, and I found myself way less angry when drinking.

Then you must be a "happy drunk".... "ten foot tall and bulletproof" is WAY more common. I have done things in the past while on juice, flown off the handle and kicked some serious a$$....even after the fight should have been over. As I matured I learned how to control the aggression, but I still notice myself getting irritable easier. I recognize it immediately though when I feel it coming and refuse to let any chemical control me. Maturity and many jail trips has helped.

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    On the other hand, I have a loose cannon of a friend... who normally fights almost every party or bar we go to... but never fails to be much calmer while on.
    wtf that is me,n ive wondered anyone think this could be related to my body having more estrogen in it because i avoid conflict more wen im on juice. N ya it has fuked my mind up like alot of other people on here i would assume aswell too. I rarley have had roid rages though it just intensifies my anger in a situation where i would be angry anyway

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Trenbalone Acetate gives me rage. the rest is purely mental.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information