BigRed54 is offline New Member

Exclamation Frontloading doesn't work on me, WHY??? HELP!

Ok last time i tried frontloading it was 750mg Sus for the 1st 3wks and the 2nd wk i felt awsome then the 3rd week i felt like shit and was sluggish and had to take more naps ,ect. And the i even went down in dosage but it seemed like the whole cycle was just fucked i could never feel better till i got down to 250mg.

Ok well i havn't juiced in a yr. And now last wk i started frontloading 800mg EQ 400mg Deca . I'm Liquidex and Prop will be coming in soon. And at the end of last wk i was feeling the rush of EQ. And now this wk i feel like tired as shit and i don't even feel like working out at all! I think my body doesn't respond to frontloading to well. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? Go down in dosage for awhile then slowly work back up? And no I'm not getting that flu feeling from the EQ either cause i've had that before. But i feel like its to much for my body frontloading????????

I don't want to waste a whole cycle like last time i frontloaded so i need some advise!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    maybe sus flu? . frontloading sus really doesn't make much sense to me. i would stick to frontloading single ester tests and eq.

BigRed54 is offline New Member
    Well last time i kept taking the Sus i felt like shit the rest of the cycle. But when i slowly work my way up in dosages then i feel beter than frontloading. But no on this cycle should i go down in dosage for awhile? hen work back up?

Thread Information