fanatic is offline Member

Blood with my injection!

Ok, I was doing my 5th injection of prop this morning. I put it in and aspiratied- air came out. I proceeded to inject. After I injected and slowly pulled the pin out, I looked at the tip of the pin and saw blood. I always push the remaining juice out of the syringe just to see how much was wasted (its just a thing I do to torture myself I guess lol) . The juice had a red tint to it. I dont know if I just got some blood on the tip when I pulled out or what. I did feel a little woozy for an hour or so afterward, but that could have just been psychological. I guess if Im able to type on here I didnt hit a vein, but who knows. Maybe I went through one on the way out. Any thoughts?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    If ya went thru on the way out, ya went thru on the way in. Doesn't really matter overall. Happens sometimes, and as long as ya didn't get blood flow when ya aspirated, you should be fine.

Sometimes when ya withdraw the needle, you'll get some blood, either capillary or sometimes venous. And, if ya got venous, you might have gotten a li'l juice in there, but again, it'd be a SMALL amount from the tunnel created by the pin, & not really enough to do much.

If it bled pretty good when ya came out, ya hit a vein. If it's a drop, I'd say capillary.

If it spurts, that's fun! Just hold pressure, a LOT of pressure for at least 5 minutes & hope you're not the type to pass out at the sight of blood......

BigPancho

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    you probably went through a vein..as long as you aspirated and didnt get blood in the syringe..it wont kill you...it probably wont kill you anyways if you injected into a vein..but give you a mass head rush..and at 1cc or even 2cc.. that is highly unlikely to hurt you..

Yeah, i just felt sick for a little while afterward, but nothing big. Blood doesnt bother me at all so I didnt panic... I just went played PS2. lol

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    When you do that with fina your chest feels like its gonna explode and your breath taste like fina.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    I put it in and aspiratied- air came out
    OH MY GOD! PULL BACK MAN! YOU HIT A LUNG!!!!

Sorry, joke from my profession. I know what ya meant.......

BigPancho

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll be fine

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    OH MY GOD! PULL BACK MAN! YOU HIT A LUNG!!!!

Sorry, joke from my profession. I know what ya meant.......

BigPancho

haha

Sh*t! I did it again this morning but no dizziness or anything this time. I guess I just suck at injections.

Thread Information