ward065 is offline Member

how long after my last shot, should i begin PCT?

my cycle is dbol , deca , and test (all but dbol for 10 weeks). when i am done i want to do HCG and Clomid Therapy. How long after my last shot should i begin HCG therapy?

Unfortunately (at least in this regard!).....i have very low bodyfat now so i'm wondering also if that will make it hard to administer the HCG.

ozzie is offline New Member
    Read up on this site my friend all the info you need is on here.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    what kind of test... you are goin to have to cut deca short, or run test longer either way. you will want test to be the last hormone to leave your body for a smoother transition, but we will need to know what esther test is. also, hcg can be injected intramuscular.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie
    Read up on this site my friend all the info you need is on here.
    yes, since the half life of test-ethanate is 2 weeks i shoud wait 2 weeks....but i have a feeing that if i do that i could start to crash sooner

i ask this also because much of what i have read about PCT has mentioned that HCG should begin very shortly the last injection

Additionally regarding where to inject it, i found this on the boards
    HCG may be injected intramuscularly, subcutaneously, or in a shallow injection about 1/4" deep with the needle going straight in. A 29 gauge insulin needle is recommended. Injection speed should be slow.

So is it okay if i inject 1000 iu's intramuscularly because i have very low bodyfat, or would this not be the best idea? it would probably be less painful if i injected it with an insulin needle into tissue, but again the problem is it is hard to find fat on my body- i have just a little on my stomach, so i don't know if i can do it safely here

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    yes, since the half life of test-ethanate is 2 weeks i shoud wait 2 weeks....but i have a feeing that if i do that i could start to crash sooner
    You wanna either cut the Deca short, runnin' it for 9 wks, or extend the Test E to 11wks. That way, your PCT will "line up".

I don't think your cycle is so harsh that you'd need HCG . Sure, it'll shut ya down without PCT, but you'll recover with the usual suspects. (Nolva/Clomid)

That's why timing is so important on PCT. When I've had my timing right, I haven't noticed any probs during PCT. No limp noodle, no depression, nada.

Good luck!

BigPancho

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Oh, and dunno if you've already got this, but with the Deca , I'd be takin' some B6 daily, and me personally, I'd have some Dostinex handy in case of the progesterone-related gyno that could come with the Deca if you're prone.

Good Luck!

BigPancho

Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    Oh, and dunno if you've already got this, but with the Deca , I'd be takin' some B6 daily, and me personally, I'd have some Dostinex handy in case of the progesterone-related gyno that could come with the Deca if you're prone.

Good Luck!

BigPancho
    as a matter of fact i am taking Vitamin B6 right now; i started taking it when my cycle started...thanks. the nolva i had should help with gyno but not with the deca gyno, but my deca dose is not high.
    Last edited by ward065; 06-04-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Thread Information