doublewide is offline Associate Member

Winny and Drinking Heavily

Plan on going on vacation in about a month. I would really like to finish off my current cycle of 500 mgs Sust and 600 mgs EQ per week with two weeks of Winstrol .

My question is, how long after taking my last shot of Winny will it be OK to start drinking. I am going on vacaction and plan on knocking a few back. Please do not go into how drinking is bad for you and is not good for your gains etc. I may not do the Winny if it is still working over my liver while I am on vacation.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    if you stick to only beer you should be fine. when are you going on vacation? right after the winny? i think winny has a half life of 3 weeks , but not positve. i would say dont get drunk, but a few beers should be fine. beer is mostly water. if your like me you drink a beer and piss a beer. i lost the taste for alcohol though. i use to drink when i was younger and not even thinking about gear. anyways have fun on vacation.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    also i know many guys on cycles who go to clubs and drink every weekend. you will be fine bro. you wont die or anything

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    The answer you really don't wanna hear is the one I'm gonna give you. Everyone's liver regenerates at differnet rates. The rule of thumb is at least a few months after your levels were elevated that they will come down. The only way to truly know is by having blood tests done. Other than that I think you'd be fine to have some drinks on your vacation, however binge drinking isn't good for the liver wether you cycle or not. Hope you have a good time. Wish I could have a vacation soon

alevok Guest
    winstrol leaves your body in 12 hours, few beers wont hurt you, drink responsibly

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going to drink, just be safe and take some ALA and milk thistle while on the winny and for a few weeks after.

coaltrain is offline New Member
    what is ALA?

Thread Information