oc pitbull is offline Member

couple tren questions!

how long till it kicks in as far as strength goes, is 75mg a day to much, when is the best time to shoot it how long before you work out? If i shoot it in the morning say 10:00 am at 6 pm will i be at peak levels?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Tren A kicks in right away, as far as sides go. Tren E has longer acting ester. I just took my last shot yesterday after a 12 week cyp tren cycle. (tren was 9 weeks) 75mg's ed worked well for me, Im very happy with results.

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member
    im on 100mg/day of tren a, in my 2nd wk and loving it. notice it working almost immediately, like 2nd day. i hit it start of wk 9 (after taking prop wk 1-8 and hitting a wall in wk 6) and will take it to wk 16. im also on test e 800mg per wk, wk 1-16. i have to say, tren a is my new best friend.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    tren is the best in my book. for best results it should be shot ed, 75mg ed would be fine. what is your previous cycle experience!

oc pitbull is offline Member
    this is my secound one just test the first time

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    im in the same boat bro, just about to start a tren and test and am totally unsure of the dosage annd whether to go ED or EOD, everyone has a different opinion.... some say 100 EOD is fine, others say 50-100ED is good i just dont know....

Thread Information