Big M is offline Associate Member

Winny or var for strength only?

Yeah Buddy!! Is winny or var best if I´m interested in strength only? How much of my strength gain wil i lose pc? any need for pct?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    go with var. if your just looking for strength then thats the way to go. i cant tell you how much strength youll gain but it will be noticable. and yes you do need PCT for any use of steroids no matter what you run. might i suggest some test also

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    var just for strength if that is all your interested in.itll give you that rock look to. and few pounds of muscle,not much though. what up hckkrt91?? lol

Okay, what will be the difference in strength while beeing On and Off?? i´ve herd that var increases creatine in the muscles, does that mean i will lose most of my new strength when i quit??

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    it increases strenghth quite some. read this thread here if you wanna know everything and all the details about the compound....http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369..var is a good first i think most will disagree and say you should have test in there some where. but thats just my oppinion......good luck hommie

thanks man But I´m in all sorts of sport where strength compared to body weight is most important, I dont think you have it in the US but here we call it athletic Finess (chins, dips, obsticle course and some posing) I´m also into track and field so i need every bit of muscle i gain to be "topp quality" therefore i think I can make all the gains i need without test??

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    edited
    Last edited by Recklace; 06-05-2005 at 01:18 PM.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    thanks man But I´m in all sorts of sport where strength compared to body weight is most important, I dont think you have it in the US but here we call it athletic Finess (chins, dips, obsticle course and some posing) I´m also into track and field so i need every bit of muscle i gain to be "topp quality" therefore i think I can make all the gains i need without test??
    you would prolly be a little better off on var alone or prop if you do want to add test. test is just as anabolic as it is androgenic , so expect lean body mass to increase more on test than var, but is more on the androgenic side.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Some say you should add test but there is definetley alot of people who have done var with no test and havent run into any problems so if it were me i would go without the test

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I say the var less sides then winny.

Thread Information