WaldoUFC31 is offline New Member

Sustanon @ 250mg/Week for a 12 week Cycle?

A friend of mine just picked up 12 Sust 250 redijects and is wanting me to help him out with his cycle. I personally have ran Sust before at 500mg/week for 10 weeks before and had great results. I started out 6'4" 200 and gained up to 220 and lost back down to where im at right now at 215. Basically, he's wanting to know if he can run 250mg/week for 12 weeks and get similar results to mine. His stats right now are 6'2", 185. All he has is the 12 redi-jects, and he's not planning on buying any more. I'm not sure what time tell him, run 500mg/wk for 6 weeks shooting EOD or 250mg/week for 12 weeks shooting 2x per week. I'm helping out with his Nolvadex and Clomid therapy for PCT, so all that is covered. Anybody got any ideas? Think 250mg/week for 12 wks Sust would yield decent results? Maybe run 500mg split into EOD shots for the first week, then 250mg split into 2 shots for 9 weeks?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    get some more sust and shoot eod for 12 week's

How effective would 500mg for the first week EOD then 250mg/week split into EOD shots for 9 weeks be? Sources are hard to come by down here and my guy recently got busted. Lucked up and met a guy at my buddy's gym that sold him the 12 redijects the guy had left from a cycle.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    I would: take 500mg the first 2 weeks to get kick started, then take 250mg a week for the rest of the cycle. But hey.... If gonna do it do it to full extent! Get some more and take the full dose for 12 weeks

This is his first cycle, wouldn't 12 weeks @ 500mg be a little much for a first?

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Question

Quote Originally Posted by WaldoUFC31
    This is his first cycle, wouldn't 12 weeks @ 500mg be a little much for a first?

yes, imo...go with the 12 weeks @ 250 if it's his first experience with gear...

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    yes, imo...go with the 12 weeks @ 250 if it's his first experience with gear...
    Thats what I was thinking. Back when I ran my first cycle of Sust @ 500/wk for 10 weeks I could definitely feel gyno coming on and I had to up my Nolva a good bit to keep my nipples from being sore and looking bloated. Would frontloading the first week with 500mg split EOD then 250 split EOD for 9 be beneficial? What should I tell him to expect as far as gains are concerned running a cycle like that?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Blood levels will be f--ked, but he should get some decent results. Tell him to spend some extra money and get some deca to though in there. 200mg wk for 10wks Deca, he should gain atleast 20lbs if his diet is in check. Good luck!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yea i did my sust at 250/wk my first cycle and i gained about twenty pounds also.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I ran that as my first cycle:
    1-12 Sust 250mg wk
    1-10 Deca

Gain about 20lbs, keep it all with proper pct.

Thanks guys, I'll suggest the Deca to him and if he wants it I'll see if I can't find some floating around down here.

Nomore and moospellet - What were you guys' stats when you started your cycle at 250mg/week? And did you split the shot into EOD doses? I've talked with him about it this morning and he's thinking BigM's idea of 500mg/wk for the first 2 weeks shooting EOD then 250mg/wk for 8 weeks shooting Mon-Wed-Fri will be a good schedule for him.

Thread Information