Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-bol and ??

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    pheednos pct works best imo

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I know you're helping.... and MUCH apriciated!!! I'm a thick head. so bang a few times :P

I did my reading stuff. One stite states:
    Clomid: Clomiphene Citrate 50mg. Clomid is , in fact, a sex hormone and not part of the steroid family. It is often used to counter the effects of anabolic steroids which decrease natural testosterone levels . Generally taken after anabolic cycles to replenish testosterone levels thereby minimizing muscle and strength loss after a cycle. It is often stacked with HCG to increase its effectiveness. Average doses of 1 or 2 tabs per day over a 2 week period seem to be effective.

One other site:
    Clomid plays a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance. Bodybuilders find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg of clomiphene citrate over a two week period will bring endogenous testosterone production back to an acceptable level. Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, athlete will commonly use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin ) for a couple of weeks, and the continue treatment with Clomid. Clomid is also effective as an anti-estrogen.

One other site:
    Bodybuilders find that a daily intake of 50-100 mg of clomiphene citrate over a two week period will bring endogenous testosterone production back to an acceptable level. Clomid will gradually raise testosterone levels over its period of intake. Since an immediate boost in testosterone is often desirable, athlete will commonly use HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) for a couple of weeks, and the continue treatment with Clomid.

And one other:
    Clomid is usually used once you finish a cycle of steroids, and it is employed for the 2-3 weeks following it. The recommended dose of Clomid is 50mg to 100mg ED, although some will opt to do a high front load (200mg+) on the first day and continue to taper down as the days go on.

Well I can continue for a while.
    It all comes down to:
    - Common sence
    - How your body reacts
    - How heavy and long your cycle was/is
    - How many Cycles you have done
    - How haevy you are (mg per kg of body mass)
    - If you will combine it with HCG

If I'm looking at my cycle:
    For now only D-Bol, 15-20 mg per day., 5 days in a row, weekends no D-bol
    Once my Sust arrives (together with HCG), I'll look on how I've been reacting on the D-bol.
    If that one went fine with 15-20mg, I'll start with 250 Susts once a week
    If that's not sufficient (my body will tell me) I'll use 2x 250 (twice per week)

I go with HCG, 10 days at the end of the cycle (3000iu and 2000iu) and after that stop with sust and start with clomid

so last weeks:

wk 8 Sust D-bol
    wk 9 Sust D-bol
    wk 10 Sust D-bol HCG 3000iu
    wk 11 D-bol HCG 2000iu
    wk 12 Clomid 5 days 100, 2 days 50
    wk 13 Clomid 7 days 50

Good or Good?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    did you check out pheednos pct? Pheedno's PCT

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have been told how to run pct earlier mate wat is the problem?

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    O.K, I am going to bang on that thick head one last time.....in my last post I told you how to run pct. Click on bignatts link just 2 posts up, it is a great way to run your pct. It seems like you are making excuses to NOT to run it for more than 2 weeks, and I am letting you know that with any cycle of 10 or more weeks, (especially with multiple compounds) you need to run at least 3 weeks...and some people will do a fourth at 50mg a day. You are over-analyzing this to death.
    Did you even check out the example cycles on the main page? Every one of them, (no matter how simple or complex, no matter how many total weeks, and no matter how many total compounds) has at least 3 weeks of clomid therapy in the PCT....not to mention the nolvadex usage I wrote about earlier.
    Just click on the link 2 posts above, and use pheedno's pct. You won't go wrong!

GymRat05 is offline New Member
    Tell me if im wrong but hes not really even taking enough D-bol to get much out of it. Arent you supposed to run like 50mg a day everyday weeks 1-4? i mean i could be wrong but 15mg a day just doesnt sound like enough

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    It seems like you are making excuses to NOT to run it for more than 2 weeks
    No Sir, I'm not. I'm simply provinding information that there are sites where they recomend 2 weeks. (and I did read, Like 3 or 4 times)

I just ordered me 40x50mg Clomid, for the pct. Should be enough.

I'm one of those persons that asks why. I don't just accept, and even when I do accept, I'm still looking on how it is for me. (everyone is different) but with the HCG and 40 Clomid, I guess I'm quite safe!

GymRat05 --> D-bol dosage is depending on your body, and if you have used it before. For woman, the dosage is as low as 5mg per day. 15-30 mg are normal dosage for men.
    If I react good on 15 mg, I'm not going to stress my liver to use 30 or 50 mg.
    More is not allways better!

And like allways, Thank you guys for thinking With me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information