Thread: Liver Toxicity

cb11mass is offline Junior Member

Liver Toxicity

For those of you that drink how long do you stop drinking before a cycle and how long does alcohol raise your liver toxicity?
    The reason i ask is i plan to start a cycle of superdrol, the legal methalated oral tomorrow, one of my bros talked me into drinking because its the "last weekend to drink for the summer." So do i wait a week or just start it tommorrow?
    P.S. i read a ton on here and i know a basic cycle should be a test but basicaly i just can't f*ck around with anything that could possibly get me in legal trouble.

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    bump

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    no reason to wait a week..IMO.. just drink alot of water the next day and stay clear of alcohol atleast for 6-8 weeks. I drink maybe 2x a cycle and it doesnt do anything to me except dehydrate..

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    man i drink every weekend on a cycle and I get completely plastered sometimes. My liver values are as normal as aything. Take milk thistle and drink lots of water and you should be fine IMO.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Yea, I think the dehydration is worse "on" thou. I awoke the s'morning feeling like I walked across the desert!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if you drink every now and then while on, deydration and liver problems are real bad.. but in a way avoidable with water and milk thisle... when drink i feel guilty the next morning because i just put more than a 1,000 empty calories in my body from all the beer... i feel like i just took a huge step back instead of moving forward.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunetly a reality. Althou you could just as easily go eat a couple cheeseburgers and feel just as bad. Minus the liver values

Thread Information